Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Lower back pains when I move spread to leg

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Well my lower back has some sharp pains but only when i move and today the pain i guess has spread to my left leg which is hell on me when i have to walk around at school all day, the pain is now in my lower back but on the left side, thigh and ankle O.o i have no idea whats going on
can someone help me out?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2007
Experienced User
jaclyn,
I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain. It's hard to tell what caused this, so I'd strongly recommend you go and see your doctor for Xrays and/or MRIs. That would most likely tell what's going on in there.

Best wishes to you and I really hope that you're feeling better soon.
God bless,
Carrianne
|

replied November 7th, 2007
^^
thank you, i guess i will have to go to the doctors cause now my pain pills arent working >.<
|