Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is It Normal That It Burns When He Cums Inside of Me??????

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
Hi, umm ok im 17 years old and me and my boyfreind are trying to have a baby. But everytime he cums inside of me it burns afterwards, is that suppose to happen?? If not, whats wrong with me?? I mean we've both gotten checked for std's and everything was O.K. So I"m kind of scared. And I also want to know if anyone has this problem to can i still get pregnet??
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mmmkookie
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
First of all, not to lecture, but are you sure that you are ready for a baby at seventeen? Have you finished school? How will you support the baby financially? Do you both have good paying jobs? What will the baby do while you are working or at school? Do you two live together or do you still live with your parents? Do your parents know about this plan? What happens if the two of you don't end up staying together?

When it comes to the burning, it may be possible that the burn is actually from friction during sex, and you just don't notice it until he finishes because you are too wrapped up in the act while its going on. If this is the case, try using a lubricant to help ease the friction; it will burn a lot less! Also, there are some cases where girls are slightly allergic to a guy's cum, and she can get rashes if it touches the skin.

You should go to your obgyn and talk to him/her about the problem. They are knowledgeable in the subject and would know how to help you better.
|

replied November 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
PenguinsRus wrote:
First of all, not to lecture, but are you sure that you are ready for a baby at seventeen? Have you finished school? How will you support the baby financially? Do you both have good paying jobs? What will the baby do while you are working or at school? Do you two live together or do you still live with your parents? Do your parents know about this plan? What happens if the two of you don't end up staying together?

I couldn't have said this better myself. You have to look at every little aspect of having a child. Babies are a full-time commitment. I am 26 and just had my first. I wanted to get through college, have a stable marriage, and be somewhat financial stable so that I could be the best mom I could be. Why do want a baby so young? There is plenty of time for that. Enjoy being a teenager while you can.
|

replied May 1st, 2009
its her choice if she wants to have a baby and dont worry i have the same problem with the whole burning thing.but its only when he comes inside me when he doesnt its fine and doesn burn.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2009
Supporter
allergic to his semen. search the net to find out about it. i put in the search engine "boyfriends semen burns inside me" and the first thing that popped up is allergy.
you can read about what you can do about it.
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2009
Why it burns! When he cums inside u!:)
hi hun:) well surprisingly i have the same problem:) i've been with my fionce since we were 12.... and now im 19... and i am 7 1/2 months pregnant!!hehe so ya even when it burns u can still get prego... and i've gone 2 the doctores 4 the same burning pains,... and they claimed that all it is, is that i just have sensitive skin:) so dont stress yourself out... k hun:)
|

replied November 16th, 2009
My husband's semen burns me like crazy almost every time we have sex, some days more than others. I thought it might have something to do with his intake (food and drink - if he drinks alcohol, for example, does it burn more?) or the fact that he smokes, but I still don't know about that. But, anyway, we have a beautiful daughter together, and plan to have more!

BTW, though, I share the concerns of others who've posted, about you having a baby at such a young age.
|