Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Loose Vagina. Elongated Labia.

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
I'm really young and i have an elongated labia and what i think is a loose vagina. Right now i'm at the age where everyone is starting to have sex and I feel like I'm inadequate. I'm afraid that if i'm unhappy about this when i'm still in high school then i'll never be ok with it. My ugly vagina makes me feel like i am not sexy and noone will ever love me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper loverofflowers
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You do not have an ugly vagina! Every woman's vagina is different, but they all preform the same basic function. Also, having an elongated labia is not having a "loose vagina". A loose vagina is a term used to describe the inside of the vagina, not the lips. It is used usually when a woman has a lot of sex, so the inside of her vagina is not as tight as it used to be. You are not loose.

Guys do not worry about what a girl's vagina looks like. Think about it; do you worry about how his penis looks? As long as it is functioning, that is all that matters. Try to love your body for what it is. Some guys are turned on and prefer larger labia! I promise that no guy will shun you for how you look, and if he does, he isn't worth it.

On a side note, if you are "really young" as you state, maybe you are not ready for sex yet. Just because you are at an age where everyone else is having sex, that doesn't mean that you have to have it too. Only have sex when you are in a loving, committed relationship and you feel the time is right. I promise you it will be much more enjoyable that way. Be sure to use a condom to stay protected from STDs and pregnancy, or birth control if you both get tested for STDs first.
|

replied November 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
every vagina is different

and who cares what it looks like

its normal!
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Loose Vagina. Elongated Labia.
cgg wrote:
I'm really young and i have an elongated labia and what i think is a loose vagina. Right now i'm at the age where everyone is starting to have sex and I feel like I'm inadequate. I'm afraid that if i'm unhappy about this when i'm still in high school then i'll never be ok with it. My ugly vagina makes me feel like i am not sexy and noone will ever love me

It's normal to be in high school and feel self concious about things like that but if a man ever gave you crap about it then he isnt worth it. Be happy with what you have Smile
|

replied January 4th, 2009
im 15 and one of my labia is much longer than the other and sticks out a lil bit! It really isnt anything to worry about, although if its a MAJOR problem you <can> have surgery. A lot of guys think large labia is sexy and its a turn on...so dont worry hun its okies

p.s you dont have to have sex just because everyone else is! im gonna wait til i find the right guy and wer really in a long term loving relationship... you should too cos i think ul regret it if you just have casual sex! You can only loose ur virginity once--make sure you give it to the right guy!
|

staley shut up thats horrible! why would you say something like that?!
|

Extremely eHealthy
staley that comment was totally inappropriate and un- called for i think you should apologize
|

replied July 13th, 2009
ELONGATION.
Hi, i am scott. i have been reading through these comments in my spare time at the library. i have noticed quite alot of you have elongated labia. it's okay, i know how you feel, i have a elongated penis. i have been waiting to find girls like you who could take someone like me. most girls i meet are to afraid to go near me. and that's only at the site of my bulge through my trousers! i'm sure the bulge in your trousers though will actually quite excite me Smile if any of you lovely ladies would like to get in conact with a kind, respectable man who works with children, please get in contact. thank-you ladies. myself and my problem appriciates your support.
|

replied July 13th, 2009
elongation of the anus
scott, my name is Kristina, but my friends call me Steamer, cos I have an elongated anus. My ex boyfriend liked that in me, shortly after though, he realised he was gay. For a while, I was upset and unsure about my elongation, but now, after reading your inspiring email at the school I work in, I am excited to maybe hear from you. I have to wear a special type of underwear which helps me with bowel control but that could be made sexy? Anyway, look forward to hearing from you.. maybe we could elongate my vagina together too? Thanks.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|

replied September 13th, 2009
elongated labia
I am a man and i find long labia very beautifull, such a wonderfull expression of the divine feminine. If i was with a partner who had an operation to "correct" this i would feel very sad for them at doing such a horrible thing to themselves and it would make me wonder just how deeply they are controlled by their insecurities. ladies,girls,women, please dont cut off your beautifull labia.
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2009
I agree with PenguinsRus and evryone else who says that everyone is different and theres no such thing as a perfect vagina! Its understandable to be nervous about having sex for the first time and letting someone else see your body but to be ready for that you need to learn to love yourself and that includes your bits! x
|

replied March 18th, 2010
I myself am "made" like cgg. I remember when I first realized how I was developing I was devastated. I had been molested as a young girl & thought that was the reason behind it. I had never seen anybody that had anything "showing". I was so upset, I really thought about suicide. I thought it was the worst thing to happen. I initially was a little intimidated about having sex, which happened at 17. I was married previously, divorced & dated. I still felt a bit "nervous" at the initial touching. But I've never had anybody act any different. It's actually been called "pretty" before. I've heard some refer to it as a "rose". I know now that I worry about it a lot more than anybody I've ever been with has! It actually makes me feel a little different in a good way, not everybody is built like me, I'm special:)
p.s. My husband currently loves every bit of me, all of it!
|

replied July 10th, 2010
Hey my names Joel I'm 21 and in university and yeah I don't know why you girls are upset at all... Elongated Labias are so HOTT! and a lot of my boys think so too. Some of them just like the way they feel during sex and others like the way they look or both. I have been with a few girls and the girl I'm with now has what she calls an "elongated labia" and to be honest I think it feels better..... She was really self-conscious about it at first and didn't want me to see it and I don't know why because I love the way it looks! Just thought I'd put it out there for all you insecure girls who think you know what men really want but have no clue. Wink
|

replied September 25th, 2010
what does a loose vagina feel like during sex
|

replied October 5th, 2010
we are all different in lots of ways but one thing we do have to accept is ourselves and our bodies learn to love yourself and get more confident with your body and stop worrying what others think, after all one thing is for sure and thats that nobody has a perfect body we are all flawed in some way, i myself have a small willy.....lol....you just to live with what you have and be happy x
|

replied November 18th, 2010
im 16, i have a elongated labia and i am so insecure about it. i have hooked up with boys that didnt notice it but im scared about anyone else that might care. all my friends are having sex but i am going to wait because all of them have had relationship issues and eventually break up with their boyfriend. i asked my mom about it and she told me she has the same thing. she also mentioned that she has 4 kids and is perfectly normal. so i guess that helped me realize things. that doesnt mean i am not scared of other boys reactions cause i still totally get freaked out. thats the ONE thing..... the reaction. my friends get mad at me when i bring it up cause they say its TOTALLY normal. i guess we are all just made differently. <3
|

replied May 4th, 2011
Even after reading these comments i am still scared I too am reaching the age where my friends and peers are beginning to have sex or be fingered i am not sure if i will ever get over this insecurity
|

replied June 6th, 2012
I'm 13 and I have an elongated labia
|

replied June 6th, 2012
Experienced User
I saw this post and just had to comment. First off, your beauty does not start with your labia. What is far more important is to stay healthy and fit. Thats what guys like. As far as your labia, I personally like them all and I think the ones that hang down can be very hot.
|
Quick Reply