Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Over Masturbating and pain in bladder

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I know this is an odd topic lol. But! i noticed a while back once that when I over did myself on masturbating, i would get this pain in my bladder while I was ALMOST done peeing up until i was done. It's like that feeling you get when you have to pee REALLy bad, intensified until it brings me to tears and then when i'm done peeing, the feeling stops. The last time this happened, i ignored it and then i masturbated once and the problem went away. Needless to say, it's only been getting worse this time. And i don't know what it is. The only way i can explain it is like having an orgasm of the bladder lol. I know that sounds strange but that's almost exactly how it feels. And it hurts. I don't know what it is. Do you think it's because of masturbating? or is it something else. i have no discharge in my urine. It doesn't burn or itch or anything like that. That's the only problem i've having.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Is the pain in the bladder or in the urethra (the opening where the pee comes out)?
|

it's in the bladder
|

Especially eHealthy
I don't think it's due to masturbation directly, though it may be related to your stomach muscles contracting during orgasm. I don't know what to say, other than to tell a doctor.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Agreed. And don't be ashamed --- perfectly normal anatomical question.
|

replied September 15th, 2009
I am having the same problem. It is frustrating because you need sexual relief. Mine has gotten worse and I feel like my clitoris needs more stimulation -- but I don't want to do it cause it is only making it worse -- I have had it hurt and also it makes you feel like you have to urinate. I was told by a urologist that your nerve endings there are close to the bladder. But this doctor hasn't given me a solution. I have tried premarin cream but it really doesn't do anything. He gave me antibiotics, but everytime I masturbate I will need antibiotics again? I am not sure if I take them, it will even work. It is frustrating. It is not your bladder. It is your clitoris -- the nerve endings. I want mine to quiet down, but it ain't happening. What can I do?
|

replied November 14th, 2011
masturbation
stop masturbation. it is harmful
|