Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Boobs and lump in underarm sore after abortion

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
i have recently had an abortion and my boobs are really sore .. they have grew 3 times the size and are very uncomfprtably sore.. they keep leaking . i also have a small lump in my underarm my left arm and its terrible ... its gettting bigger by the day and dosent seem to be getting any better someone plzzzzzz help!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 13th, 2009
i need the same help also. i had an abortion friday and saturday so it has been 3 days. my boobs are huge and so sore. i was 19 weeks and 3 days along.
|

replied January 11th, 2013
I have the same problem I had a d&c on Monday showered today they are terribly sore and huge they also feel lumpy. First thing I thought is great now I have breast cancer. Someone help my dr. Is out of town till Monday!
|