Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Ovulation - What time should I be ovulating ?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I started my period on the 28th of october. Could anyone help me out. I am wondering around what time should i be ovulating. In the past few months it seems that things aren't looking up
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 5th, 2007
Experienced User
It really depends on more than just when your last period was. You'd atleast need to know when your last period was before that one and count about 14 days from the time of your last period up to the time of your period before that. Then you can know what day in your cycle you typically ovulate. Also, women don't always ovulate every cycle if there are complications. Although typical cycles are 28 days, many women have cycles ranging from 22 days up until anywhere near 45.

I would suggest downloading the free trial of ovusoft's fertility software from downloads.com or something. Google it. It will help you determine your fertile days and when you ovulate, and it can be really accurate if you input your morning temperatures in.

Good luck hun... and just so you know, if you have a 28 day cycle, you should ovulate around November 10th. I'd suggest having intercourse every day (or every other day if you've been trying for a while and think you're partners sperm count may be low) from now up until november 15th. Best of luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply