Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is Having a Hard Time Getting Wet Normal?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
all of a sudden i cant get really wet nd when i do in the middle of having sex i'll get dry nd have to stop but i'll still really want to... i never used to be like this .... i dont kno y its happening... ive been screwin up takin my birth control lately... could tht be it? im worried something is wrong with me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile fiona05
|

User Profile
replied November 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It could be from the birth control. It could be due to other things too. If you notice any other strange things, I'd bring it up at the gyno's office. Some women just don't get very wet.
|

replied November 9th, 2007
It Could Be?
it could be your birth control but also it could just be a change in emotions, stress, or simply diet.

many women experience this problem from time to time, dont worry just use a good lube. i would recommend a product called "revelations", it is sold by passion parties. i like their stuff because it works and IT'S CHEAP! (and you dont need to go to an "adult store")
|

replied August 12th, 2012
Re: hard to reach orgasm
What store can we buy the revelations?
|

replied August 12th, 2012
Re: hard to reach orgasm
What store can we buy the revelations?
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Birth control does effect this. Also, is your mind fully in it? Does he give you foreplay and pay attention to you before you have sex, or does he just want to "stick it in"? Foreplay helps a lot. If you are still having issues, use some lube.
|

replied November 11th, 2007
Experienced User
It could be your birth control. I always getting really wet with my bf but with my other ex-bfs I sometimes dry out really fast.
|

User Profile
Supporter
you're not alone. i never get wet from sexual arousal. ever. it's pretty ridiculous. the only times i ever get wet are completely random times when i'm not even thinking about sex, then all of a sudden my pants are soaked through. how annoying.

rest assured you aren't alone. everyone's different, some people just dont produce much lubrication. it could be your birth control, but it might just be the way you are. if you are feeling dry during sex, get out the lube.
|

i feel the same sometimes..sometimes even if i want it much i am not wet..and some others i am very wet! i also realized that when i masturbate i am more wet than ever!
have u ever checked when r yr fertile days? these days are really wet! i am changing 2-4 underwears per day that period. maybe that's why u r wet with no reason..
Also foreplay really helps! a good foreplay is everything for me..my new bf is really good in that and i c a big difference comparing with old times..
|
Quick Reply