Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Amniocentesis - NO genetic abnormalities, NO infection

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
PRAISE GOD!!!!! The results came back with NO genetic abnormalities, NO infection! We are all clear! I just thought I'd pass on this wonderful news! I love you guys and thank you for all your prayers!

I have another appointment on the 15th. Then every 2 weeks after that to continue to monitor the growth. I'll know what the next steps are then. I update you guys again later!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2007
Experienced User
thats good. Im so happy for you.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
thats great news!
|

Experienced User
Yay!! That is wonderful news! Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wow! I'm so happy for you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes I'm so happy! I think I cried as much this time as I did when I heard the news of possibility! At least this time it was happy tears!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
OMG Rachel I am sooo happy for you I teared up reading it! Praise the Lord everythings alright..I just have a question for you..why is ur baby not growing tho? (I dont know much about pregnancy so I dont even know if it really makes a difference as stupid as that sounds) Are they still concerned?
|

Extremely eHealthy
That is wonderful news. I'm so happy for you and your baby
|

User Profile
Supporter
Congrats girl your really on a roll
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wow thats great news.......you must be so relieved Smile Hope now you can relax and be able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy without all the worrying.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Oh hey sorry I didnt realize you said you would know the next steps are your next appointment...(my mind is numb)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thats terrific news!!! I bet your able to relax now
|

Extremely eHealthy
That is just wonderful news Rachel...God works and so does prayer.

Im so happy that the baby is ok.
|

Especially eHealthy
yay! go carly go!!!!!! keep growing and healthy little one!

rachel im so happy for you!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
I'm so happy for you! Mika was a slow grower too, she was only supposed ti be between 5 and 6lbs at birth but turned out to be a healthy 7lbs 8oz
|

Extremely eHealthy
Daniella wrote:
OMG Rachel I am sooo happy for you I teared up reading it! Praise the Lord everythings alright..I just have a question for you..why is ur baby not growing tho? (I dont know much about pregnancy so I dont even know if it really makes a difference as stupid as that sounds) Are they still concerned?

They assume because it's neither genetic or infection that it's my placenta. But we really don't know yet. Hopefully she'll hit a growth spurt soon. I go back on the 15th. So I'll know more then. I'm just glad she's healthy with now abnormalities!
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2007
Experienced User
omg I'm so happy for you. I don't know how you stayed so positive, I really admire that. Congrats and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
|