Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Little to No Feeling In Vagina

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
I cant feel very much in my vagina unless the man is deep in me and really going hard. My husband told me that he's never been with a women that takes it as hard as I do cause it hurts them. Why could this be and what can I do to get some feeling?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Well first of all, you don't have very many nerve endings in your vagina except in the first few inches, so it's normal that you don't have much feeling. How much oral/manual stimulation do you do? Because I'm thinking it could be that when he goes really deep, the base of his penis/pubic bone might be rubbing on your clit, which is what you are feeling. At least, that's how it works for me.

Remember, most women orgasm from clitoral stimulation, not vaginal.
|

User Profile
I dont do very much at all. And with the way that we do it he doesnt really touch any other part. I dont feel it in the first few inches either.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Hmm.. Since you probably can't orgasm from vaginal penetration, (based on statistics) you need to work in some other kinds of stimulation to be satisfied!! Get him to perform manual and oral stimulation on your clit.

Have you ever tried masturbating?? It's definitely good for your sex life. If you spend time figuring out what feels good for you, you can share that with him. And it probably has a lot more to do with stimulation to your clitoris than deep vaginal penetration.
|

User Profile
Supporter
try letting him rub your clit until you have an orgasm then after that hurry up and stick it inside you and have him to penatrate. It'll feel sooo good! My fiance does it all the time and it's the best feeling ever!
|

replied July 25th, 2009
Im having that problem but, Ive tried masturbation...It dosnt feel good at all. He arouses me To the point of being crazy but any time he touches my clit or anything it just dosnt feel good. It feels uncomfortable...Even oral isnt enjoyable.
|

replied August 7th, 2009
party pants
after you orgasm the first time it makes your G-Spot quite sensitive and it protrudes more. Also as said above there are very few nerve endings but u have a fair few in your G-Spot, find that and you should have a lil bit of a party in your pants
|

replied August 3rd, 2012
have no stimulation during intercourse
me and my wife have sex but she also had same problem even worse, she never allow me to finger her or give her oral she also have pain and want me to finish everything fast, she always says that she will never get orgasm that really hurts, what should i do, especially with her pain while penetrating
|
Quick Reply