Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Urination In Vagina

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
OK, so me and this guy were fooling around. Shame on us, no protection (on the pill). No excuse, I know. But anyways after a little bit of penetration, he stopped suddenly and expressed how he needed to go use the restroom because he needed to urinate. I noticed while he was saying this, I could feel his penis throbbing inside of me. I fear that he may have urinated inside of me by accident. I need to know if this causes a problem! I haven't felt any pain or anything... just mental ickyness. Please please please let me know if something will happen if he did, in fact, urinate inside my vagina.

Thank you!!! Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile boiseman101
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Usually, it is truly impossible for a man to urinate with a full erection, as this closes his urethra and prevents urine from passing through. He may have felt the urge to urinate, but it would probably take a few moments before he would be physically able to. If you know that he was only inside for a few moments and still had an erection when he left, than you can forget the icky thoughts because he could not have possibly urinated.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2011
uriniating while erect
That is not true. I can urinate while erect. I do it every morning. The task is more difficult because you have to bend your hard penis downword and sometimes you have to bend over as well. You can urinate while erect. I also have been fully erect inside my wife just after ejaculating in her, I remained inside and then urinated.
|

replied May 27th, 2013
I'm sorry? Where did you get your information. A man can pee with a hard on. If he can't all it takes is a little practice. A man usually experience morning woods and have to pee to relieve it. I can pee with a hard on. Peeing during sex is very common thing. Pee is sterile and peeing in a woman while she about to blow can blow her mind and make the orgasm last longer. Called water sports. If worried about std's guess what? Just sticking his dick in ya if he has infection and cumming in you will give you std's. Sperm bodily fluid pee bodily fluid. Go ahead have fun. Douche after words.
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You probably would've been able to tell, because there's a lot more pee than there is ejaculate.

I don't think it could do any harm though.

And there's nothing really wrong with not using a condom IF you are sure that both of you are clean (no std's)
|

replied June 5th, 2009
Umm
The two answers above are completely incorrect! Men CAN urinate with erections, though it isn't easy, it can be done. Ever heard of morning wood?? Urinating seems to be the only way to get rid of it, for me anyway. And the post about not using condoms being okay is just assanine. There's no way of truly KNOWING. It's a risk, and if you are taking the risk, then you have to be prepared for the consequences.
|

replied March 26th, 2011
I can urinate during eraction. I have urinated in my girl friend's vagina n even in her ass but it doesn't have any bad effect on her. After my urination she urinatend through her vagina n ass..hahaha
|

replied October 24th, 2012
It was actually PE
Actually, it's pretty obvious what happened. It's a simple explanation. The guy has problems with premature ejaculation, he was going to cum but he didn't want it to be over so quick and look like a doofus, so he made a simple excuse- I need to pee, so that way he could either jerk off and make himself last longer or he could at least give his man part time to calm down so he could last longer. That "throbbing" you feel was him about to ejaculate.
|

replied July 28th, 2013
actually you all guys and girls are r8 upto you because no one has sufficeint knoledge about the said problem.

as much i have studied the repeoductive physiology and urine it is obvious that urine is acidic in nature and the female reproductive tract needs basic medium to b normal 2ndly bacterial contamination may or may not b present ,1st men usually don't urinate during orgasm but if he do so then there is no need to be worried because the female uterine immunity is able to normaliz the problem however excess of this may cause reduction in reproductive efficiency of female and uterine infections may develop.
|

replied July 31st, 2013
Urinating inside a woman's vagina!? How disgusting!!!!
If a man did that to me I would chop his penis up and feed it to the dog!
|

replied August 4th, 2013
THINK ABOUT IT
@sudsey123

>"Disgusting!!!" ?????

What about your "Disgusting!!!" menstruation? Absolutely full of dead cells a bacterial infested mucus. Engage your brain. Urine is STERILE.

@everyone else that has posted about peeing with wood, and shooting down the post by The Mrs

It is physiologically impossible to pee while AROUSED as your urethra is a one way street - ejaculate or urine - else infection and damage to reproductive systems ensue. Nature has taken care of this.

Morning erections is NOT arousal - your subconscious has caused your erection as a last resort to STOP you pissing your bed! Your subconscious knows it will be PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to urinate with a FULL erection (if you function properly) That is why you NEED top pee, that is why you feel your bladder is going to explode, that is why you can't pee straight, that is why you can't pee straight away with the erection because you literally have to convince your subconscious that you are not aroused and that you need to pee. You then can pee - even when erect. THAT IS WHY.
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2013
FOR SOME REASON, I CAN GET HARD BUT CAN'T EJACULATE. AFTER A LONG WHILE I FELT LIKE I WAS LOSEING IT, SO I URINATED IN HER INSTED. SHE SAID IT FELT GOOD AND WOULD LIKE ME TO DO IT AGAIN. THE ADDED WARMTH HELPED ME RETAIN MY ERECTION. SHE HAS NEVER COMPLAINED OF ANY PROBLEMS DOWN THERE.
|

replied November 12th, 2013
While the thread is somewhat old, I will say that my wife and I engage in watersports play quite often. It is not her favorite thing, but she knows that I do like it and thus she willingly offers various different ways, even when I'm not in that particular mood. I can assure you that: #1 It is very possible for a male to pee when very sexually aroused. Been there, done that (it does take concentration and a bit of waiting). #2 It is very possible for a woman to pee during intercourse. Been there, done that (this one is easy). #3 I have peed inside her vagina many time, with approval, and never once has she experienced any kind of sickness or infection or any kind of problem at all, ever. In fact, one of our children was conceived during a rather involved his/hers pee and sex session! Years later, we both still wryly smile about that very fun day. Gross to some, I suppose, but for us it is a very sexually stimulating and satisfying addition to our sex lives. We are very clean about it and clean up well afterwords.
|