Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

So Frustrated I Want to Cry :-( (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok... i dont know what Jacobs problem has been lately, but the last 2 days hes been SO FRUSTRATING.

I cant even make a motion that im leaving a room (I.e., adjusting myself on the couch or i dunno, saying the word LEAVE or *i'll be right back*) without him seriously going MENTAL. i mean, the *huh-huh-huh-waahhh-f-f-f* gasping for air hyperventilating crying.. SCREAMING like the scariest person in the universe is trying to abduct him.. or like hes so scared he could faint.

I had to hold my pee for THREE HOURS becuase he wouldnt let me leave the room. He'd go nuts if i got up from where i was sitting to just walk across the room to get something. *MOMMY!!MOMMY!! SIT DOWN!! NOO!!!!* Its like he thinks im going to leave him or something and not come back. I never ever dealt with this from him before.

This morning when I had just woke up, I had to pee.. Jacob again went crazy.. (he YET AGAIN got up at 4 am and came in and got into our bed) so i REALLY had to go, so i put the baby gate up (because our basement stairs dont have a door and i didnt want him falling down them) told him i'd be RIGHT BACK to chill out, and i ran to the bathroom.. I come out of the bathroom, and lo and behold, his ass had CLIMBED over the babygate and was making his way down the hall. His sister was all chillaxin watching Blues Clues-- no matta no matta with her.

I just dont know whats going on with him.. When he goes to bed at night, he has has hasss to be right up against me laying down with him or else its WW3. if i move an inch i get MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!! COME BACK! so i usually lay there uncomfortable as can be just to get him to sleep.

Last night it took me TWO HOURS to get him to sleep. TWO HOURS. He fought me tooth and nail the ENTIRE time. Kept his sister up, when she would doze off, he's start screaming and she'd wake up. Did this til almost 1 am.

Yesterday i couldnt even make lunch for the kids without him going crazy. (and i mean CRAZY) flailing himself around, screaming.. So i went hungry til Rob came home.. i couldnt PEE, let alone make myself anything to eat.

Then i put them down for naps.. ANOTHER FIGHT. Then they only slept for like, a half hour. After i got done cleaning up the living room and the lunch stuff, they had woke up.

I just.. *sigh* wish i knew what his deal was.

Im glad they finally went to sleep just now.. Im not even going to BOTHER with cleaning right now.. i just cant. Im gunna grab a bite to eat real quick then just sit on my ass and do NOTHING til they wake up. God knows how long they'll be asleep.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
did this start before or after Halloween night?

Edit: dont cry Neutral
|

Extremely eHealthy
Maybe he had a nightmare about you getting hurt or leaving?? Ask him some questions. See if he can tel you something.

I know me little neice just done this with my sister not too long ago. Come to find out she had a dream about a monster taking her mommy!!! (they let the kids watch scary movies!)
|

Especially eHealthy
Erick... no, it started yesterday morning..

Amber.. we dont let the kids watch scary movies.. ever. They get Disney Channel and Nickelodeon thats all. Sometimes cartoon network. I HATE scary movies so they dont get played here.

I dont know whats up.. im sitting here in tears because i feel like im not doing my job right.. i should know whats wrong with him.. ive asked him over and over what was wrong, he just looks at me like hes scared im gunna get up and leave again.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
sandra I have the same thing with logan- EVERY DAY. What you are saying describes him to a tee except he just screams 'mama!!!!' Luckily he will go to bed just fine without me otherwise i don;t know how i'd cope.

i usually have him on my knee 24/7- most of the time when i'm on here he's sat on me. if i get up to go anywhere he has to come with me.

it's seperation anxiety. cause jacobs came on all of a sudden i think it is just a phase and will wear off. logan has been like that for as long as can remember. i never mention it to you girls cause it's the norm to me now.

but yeah... it wears you down Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
Experienced User
The reason I asked, was because of what happened Halloween night... he may just need some time to get over that... he is probably worried about you.
|

Especially eHealthy
blackcat34 wrote:
The reason I asked, was because of what happened Halloween night... he may just need some time to get over that... he is probably worried about you.

Sad

i'll get on AIM.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Sandy_Pants wrote:
blackcat34 wrote:

Sad

i'll get on AIM.

Just read that... logging on myself.. power went out earlier it shut my router down and AIM turned off...
|

Especially eHealthy
blackcat34 wrote:

Shocked

what happened?!
|

Especially eHealthy
yeah hes being a *little* better tonight.. but then it went bad again.. rob went in the house for a minute and left the kids and I outside on the porch, and OMG he went nuts.

i just... oy vey.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, he's going through a stage. Soon enough he'll go through one where he won't care if your in the room or down the street. Kids are funny.

I'm sure moving into a new area has got to be scary for a little kid. Poor baby

Black cat's avatar makes me motion sick. LOL
|

Especially eHealthy
lol i'll let him know. Razz

thanks Cindy. ^_^
|

Extremely eHealthy
I don't know because I don't have any kids yet, but I hope things get better for the both of you soon.
|

Especially eHealthy
Thanks Ray.. me toooooo ^_^ lol
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Mommy35 wrote:
Yeah, he's going through a stage. Soon enough he'll go through one where he won't care if your in the room or down the street. Kids are funny.

I'm sure moving into a new area has got to be scary for a little kid. Poor baby

Black cat's avatar makes me motion sick. LOL

sorry.... it's my gentlemanized avatar... done on another forum...
|

User Profile
Experienced User
lol... she just told me... right when I told her that she didnt need to tell me...cuz I just read it here....
|

Especially eHealthy
blackcat34 wrote:
lol... she just told me... right when I told her that she didnt need to tell me...cuz I just read it here....

Razz
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Sandy_Pants wrote:
blackcat34 wrote:

Razz

tee hee... I'm drunk... so if I bable...I ammm really sorry....
|

Especially eHealthy
blackcat34 wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:
blackcat34 wrote:

Razz

tee hee... I'm drunk... so if I bable...I ammm really sorry....

yeah if he babbles.. blame it on Jim Beam and his buddies. Wink
|

User Profile
Experienced User
oh you read my thread...lol...
|
12 >>