Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Swollen Lymph Nodes in Groin + Pain in Left Testicle

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My husband has swollen lymph nodes in his groin area, and has a pain in his left testicle, which he says feels like someone is !**@! it nonstop. He has been to the doctor and they tested him for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, and had him get an ultrasound on his testicles. They havent really told him what it could be or given us any results back. Does anyone know what this could be? It hurts him all the time the pain the amount of pain depends on what hes doing, like it hurts more when he is moving around then when he is sitting.If anyone had any ideas of what it could be I would really like to hear them.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Heineken1234
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2007
Experienced User
Testicular Cancer
my husband was the same and we found out he had testicular cancer .he as had chemotherapy and the op to remove testical and lump in hes neck we now have to wait for ct scan results on 2nd january .
|

replied September 10th, 2011
In March of 2011 my husband started complaining of lower back pains. we nursed the pain with advil and a heating pad. MAy 2011 the doc said he had a prostate infection,so he gave him meds to take for 10 days,then another 10days. once the pain continued,test results showed that he had stage 4 non hodgkin lyphoma. The cancer is in his spleen,liver,kidney,testicles. The chemo has gotten rid of the tumorsthat were on his spine. The large lymph node that was under his arm is gone. now there is lymph nodes in the spinal fluid around the brain. Although he's been taking chemo since July 2011,the pain in the groin area is still there. He said it feels like he's constantly being kicked.
|

replied December 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think the best advice is to demand the test results from the doctors and demand to know what's going on.
|

replied August 25th, 2009
I have the same. For amonth now. Very tired all the time as well.
So what was the result for you?
|

replied January 31st, 2013
If it is possible to hear more results on this it would be greatly appreciated! My fiance is going through something similiar to the original post minus finding cancer. How did your process turn out?
|