Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Insect Bites Forum

Itchy red bumps on my stomache

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I noticed at the beginning of this week like 3 red bumps on my stomache. Since then more have appeared on my legs, my shoulder, thigh, stomache, and under one of my breast. They look like mosquito bites or some kind of bug bite, and are really itchy. Do you know what these red bumps could be from?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2007
Every year(usually in Summer) I get some kind of itchy red bumps on my chest and back. Sometimes my arms too. It's never spread anywhere else though. I don't know if your and my bumps are the same, but I've been gettin them from a while. Few years maybe. They may not be the same thing though. Since mine don't go past my upper body. And the red bumps I get are tiny.
|

replied June 8th, 2009
I live in central TX and since I moved here I've noticed bumps too. The ones I'm thinking of in particular are three small bumps about 3mm in diameter and like a triangle toegether, the whole thing no bigger than 1/2 inch. We're currently battling a flea infestation but I don't seem to be getting marks from those - and I've only gotten these bumps rare/occasionally and maybe only in warmer months - will pay more attention.
|

replied November 30th, 2011
my oldest son ended up with these kind of bumps on him a month ago and we live in west virginia.. we took him to the dr because he woke up with them on his back only and then went to school and when he came home they were all over including his face. the doc said it was some kind of spider bite but doesnt know which one and we sprayed the house after that.. now last night and it being nov 29th my husband woke up with the same reed bumbs and he took a benydril and ammoxicillin and they went away but now they r back and they are also all over his body. he is going to the doctor in the morning and i will let everyone know what the doc says it could be this time
|
Quick Reply