Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Blue Veins In Your Breast????? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok. I'm a very lightskinned person so this may not be anything, but I just want to know if maybe it could be a symptom.

I was taking a bath last night and I noticed that I could really see the veins in my breast. Like stated before, I am very lightskinned, so seeing these veins on a regular is really nothing new, but they stood out so much yesterday that I called my 10 year old niece in the bathroom with me and asked her if she could clearly see what I saw and she said "yeah, I see the veins....Why? What does that mean?" didn't want to tell her what I was thinking because she wants a younger cousin soooooo bad. Didn't want to get her hopes up.

Af was supposed to be here 4/2, but nothing yet...And no signs of her coming. I am having little cramps, but other than that no symptoms at all.

Could this be a sign of pregnancy?????

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dittomeo
|

replied April 6th, 2004
I too am very light skinned and I always see veins throughout my body and I have one especially on my breast. If you think you may be pregnant then you should just take a test!
|

replied April 6th, 2004
I took a preg test on 4/2...The day af was supposed to come visit, but never did. I read somewhere where that is a sign of pregnancy...Having very visible blue veins throughout your breast. They were so visible yesterday and they still are, but like I said because i'm so fairskinned I really never paid it any attention until af was late. I am still looking her, but i'm going to hold off on taking another pt until another 2 weeks go by.
|

replied April 10th, 2004
Hi
kelly2677, I too am very fair skinned. I have four girls, and, with each pregnancy, my veins in my breasts were really prominent, too. I mean they really showed up-and that was the first sign for me to know that I was pregnant. Just thought i'd throw in my .02 cents. Good luck and take care of you!

Rhonda Smile
|

replied December 21st, 2008
I am only seventeen years old, never been pregnant, or even sexually active. I have have Large veins in my breasts well, I guess ever since I have had them. Mine I believe are genetic. If you dont like them, go tanning in a tanning bed. It reduces the apperance of them, because I hate them. But if they dont bother you, good for you. =]
|

replied October 5th, 2009
i noticed veins in my breasts the other night, also after taking a bath, a warm bath too, i asked my friend about it, and she said maybe because my temperature had dropped. a load of rubbish!! im 5 weeks pregnant Very Happy
take a test, only that can satify your worries, and if you cant afford it go see your doctor, or pop down to a family planning clinic Smile good luck! xx
|

User Profile
replied October 13th, 2009
yah im 17 to and has being told thats it pregnacy cuz im going trough tis mii self !!! ya b k SmileSmileSmileSmile
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
im 20 and have been trying for a baby around a month. i have also noticed veins on my bbs and also small white spots on my nipples has anyone else experienced this. hopefully its pregnancy symptoms x
|

replied April 27th, 2011
aloha! im 15 years old, and i have blue veins in my breasts' too. Im most likely pregnant.. But ill never know unless i take a pregnant test. so i suggest you take one and find out. ! good luck!
|

replied October 18th, 2011
ye i am experiencing this at the mo, but taken a test and its been negative
|

replied March 13th, 2010
Hi im 27 and also have the blue vains,i also have seen them at the bottom of my belly? been trying 4 about 2 years 4 another baby, my twins are 4, but 4 the love of me i can't remember if they have been there since i had the twins? im 2 weeks late, done 3 test and all said no! but still nothing? good luck xx
|

replied May 21st, 2010
Veins in BBS
I'm 25 and I'm not supposed to start for 4 more days. But after showers I have noticed my veins also being more noticeable. They also are protruding a little bit. I can clearly see them raised above the skin and rub my fingers over them and feel the vein. Not sure if this is a sign of pregnancy, but I'm hoping!! I'm also experiencing frequent urination as well. So, we'll see! Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2010
Any of you gals has not mentioned whether your breasts &/or nipples are sore at the same time. many web sites describe having them sore as an early preg. sign. well i too have 4 visible veins on my bbs & im 2days late with bfn on 12dpo. on top of that i've got a fever & cold where my bbt measures have gone totally upset. im ttc for 8 months now. can anyone help?
|

replied May 26th, 2010
blue veins
just wondering i ave blue veins going around my nipples and on my breasts and my nipples are a little sore not all the time just every now and again i am not due on my period as i came off af last week i am not on any methords of birth control so cant be that. any other reasons its could be any help wud be great thanks
|

replied May 27th, 2010
nipple veins
Im actully 13 never had sex and not pregnant,
and im getting blue veins around my nipple area.
i havnt told my parents because im not embarassed.
Please please help me,
Im worrying if its somthing horrible Sad
|

replied May 27th, 2010
nipple veins
Im actully 13 never had sex and not pregnant,
and im getting blue veins around my nipple area.
i havnt told my parents because im not embarassed.
Please please help me,
Im worrying if its somthing horrible Sad
|

replied May 28th, 2010
HI... WELL IM BEEN FEELING SICK LATELY... AS OF RIGHT NOW I FEEL NAUSEOUS SINCE THIS MORNING, I HAVE TENDER BREASTS, FEEL LIGHT HEADED, A LITTLE CRAMPING, JUST OVER ALL FEELING HORRIBLE.... I COULD FEEL MY TEMPETURE IS HIGH.... COULD THIS BE SYMPTOMS OF EARLY PREGNANCY?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2010
Experienced User
To shakirashakira

I read what you posted about the blue vein in your chest area. I have that because I am pregnant. It is because you have more blood flowing to that area and your chest is developing and getting more fat into the pockets. Therefore having more blue veins. :]]
|

replied June 2nd, 2010
hey im 20 and i have pregnancy symptoms i also have visible veins in my breasts that iv never noticed before no1 will answer me and im heaps nervous i dont know whether im pregnant or not
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
|

replied July 5th, 2010
blue veins
I am 33 years old and have 3 beautiful kids. My husband does not want to have any more children but I convinced him to have a one shot deal. If I get pregnant, GREAT, and if not that would be the end of it. I figured if it was meant to be then it would be. I Have been having pregnancy symtoms; nauseous but comes and goes really fast, sometimes feel a slight soreness in my bbs and frequent # 1 trips to the bathroom. Tonight after showing my kids I noticed big bright blue veins along my bbs and chest area. I am waiting until tomorrow to take a hpt and am sooooooooo excited. I took 2 tests about a week or so ago but I think it was too early as if I am pregnant, I would be 4 weeks and 4 days. I can't wait until tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!! :~)
|

replied February 8th, 2011
I have blue veins on my boobs I had my period about a week ago but it went for 6 days instead of 5 which has never happened! I also have veins on my upper legs and on my hips I have had lower back pain for 3-4 weeks along with lower adman cramps/bubbly feeling could I be pregnant even tho I had a period? Oh and the day that my period was starting I had 8 hours of yellowy discharge! Since my periods I have also had alot of pasty/ watery discharge what do you guys think? I have also been sleeping alot and eating heaps!
|

replied October 1st, 2011
im 16 and i have veins to the top of my boob to my nipple. Im wondering if i could be pregnant. Please Help
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile