Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Where'd They Go?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I've barely had an pregnancy symptoms this pregnancy. But then when I was 7 weeks they just HIT me. Fatigue, extremely sore boobs, nausea, headaches, heartburn. Everyday, everything. And for the last 3 days, they've just disappeared. I've got nothing. My boobs are barely even sore. Is it normal for pregnancy symptoms to go away this early? (I'm 8w3d)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Yes because some women dont even have any symptoms Very Happy (I was not that lucky lol) I had morning sickness my ENTIRE 1st trimester than one day (at the begining of my 2nd trimester) they just went away thank God lol Very Happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dunno. I didn't have any symptoms. My boobs did hurt but that was normal for me when I got my period. They stopped around 10 weeks I think. Now it's back at 26 weeks.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Yea that kinda happened to me too Rachel I had VERY sore boobs at the begining and now they seem to be sore again but this time just the nipple area lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Daniella wrote:
Yea that kinda happened to me too Rachel I had VERY sore boobs at the begining and now they seem to be sore again but this time just the nipple area lol

you ever get any sharp shooting pains in you boobs?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Yes I do actually haha and they hurt alot when I go from laying down to sittin up it hurts to wear a bra sometimes!
|

Especially eHealthy
nadia, i believe sudden loss of all symptoms is reason to call the doctor. but really think, did you really lose all your symptoms, or maybe just the more obvious ones?

i had severe morning sickness and one day it was just gone, at first i freaked but then i assessed things and realized i was still peeing 6 times a night and i was still exhausted.

you can always call your doctor and see what they say. i know it's hard not to panic after having a previous loss, but i bet you're just lucky and your pregnancy will be a breeze!
|