Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Acne And Semen

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Confused Lately my skin has been breaking out really badly on one side of my face and my forehead. I haven't been eating anything differently, I was wondering if semen can cause acne. Because whenever I go down on my boyfriend I swallow and I was wondering if this was effecting my face
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2004
I knoe for fact if u don't get enough sleep it can cause acene
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2006
Experienced User
I heard that swallowing semen can actually help improve the appearance of your skin .. I've always wondered about it! That's just what i've heard i'm not stating facts :)

kinda funny though <3
|

replied September 26th, 2006
Saw a movie once that suggested it needed to be rubbed into the face, not swallowed, to have any beneficial effects.....Works too.
|

replied October 4th, 2006
I can donate semen if u like :d lol ......Hmm am not sure about this one tbh. Althought I heard the same thing. But I think its a myth that it helps cure acne
|

replied October 9th, 2006
Lmao.... Im sure it was a male who invented tht myth too...
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Have you tried it as a topical cream? It's worked great on the acne on my rump.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Srinivas Singaram
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov