|To be a pro-lifer, you need to be/do:
- of the belief that women who abort are dirty whores
- value the life of a fetus over the life of the mother, and once the child is born, move on to the next woman because babies aren't as important as fetuses
- believe that women carry fully-formed infants from the moment of conception
- believe that the aforementioned full-term 'babies' can feel pain, think, breathe, write sad propaganda poetry describing how they feel abortions, build model planes and so forth
- believe that anyone else having an abortion is an evil god-hating satan-worshipping baby-killer...but it's perfectly okay for a pro-lifer to abort because they do it for 'moral' reasons while the dirty whores get abortions do it out of convenience/laziness
- believe that women should birth babies no matter what, and if they die during the birth, they deserve it because they're such dirty whores or it's god's will for a woman to die during childbirth for the sake of her unwanted child
- (optional but usually a symptom of being a pro-liar) be an overly zealous Catholic
- think that adoption is a perfectly wonderful alternative (since growing up with abslutely no family and the knowledge that your own mother didn't want you is so much better than dying when you can't even feel anything)
- to stick your fingers in your ears and chant "I don't heeeear you" when anyone mentions the possibility of the fetus/child you 'saved' being neglected, abused or killed because the parent snapped
- rally to have all women's rights destroyed because women are nothing more than breeding machines and property and they don't deserve to have control over their own bodies
- most pro-liars are parents, but they will say that having children is punishment to the shrewish women for having sex. Hmm - I wonder what they think deep down about their own little waifs.
Now, what pro-lifers think they do:
- save children, because Mommy will love them once they're born no matter what and there's no way the child will ever be unloved or abused because the pro-life vibe will be powerful enough to stop Mommy from suffocating her unwanted baby in a pillow or drowning the baby in the bathtub
- are doing God's will
- are teaching promiscuous women a lesson
I don't think you are going to get any comments from pro-lifers when you say nasty things like we think they are all dirty whores.. but go ahead and you pro-choicer debate between yoursleves, without pro-choice opions..
That will be sort of boring, but have fun!
|Meblonde01, was that post supposed to make sense? Grammatically? I'm confused. Pro-choicers are not arguing amongst each other. Do you see arguing?
Without pro-choice options? What does that mean? Pro-choice has ALL of the options, not just some of them. "Pro-choice options" is like saying "ONLY every choice available". It sounds like you're excluding a choice of some kind, when in fact you cannot, because pro-choice by nature includes ALL choices, including the choice to give birth.
I think you may have misunderstood Cambion. She said that prolifers believe women who have pregnancies they don't want and subsequently abort believe women are "dirty whores".
Sometimes that is true.
ok.. got ya.. But just for the records I don't think women that abort are dirty whores..