Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

So Moody Lately...please Tell Me It's the Hormones!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I'm 34 weeks, and it seems like lately I am so moody about everything and I just have zero patience...I guess this is normal from the hormones? Strangely, my moods had been super stable through all of pregnancy (except crying more easily at emotional stuff on the TV or at the movies).

But lately, my mood is terrible? I'm having bad back pain due to SI (sacroileac) joint issues, and that already puts me in a foul mood. I woke up today, and the internet isn't working right. DH's computer works fine but something's screwed up with the network, so my computer & laptop are slower than dialup Confused It's really pissing me off because I just wanted to watch TV and play games from Pogo on my laptop. And, we would have Vonage for our phone service and because the internet is screwed up, the phone is screwed up, I tried calling my mom to talk and I was breaking up horribly and had to hang up. Then, the OB's office would call me having to reschedule my next appt. and because of the stupid phone, I don't know for certain when I got the appt. rescheduled and what date & time it's at. I really wanted to see the doc bad because of this back pain, which I was unable to convey over the phone due to the messed up connection, and now my appt. is sometime about a week later Confused

I am having a horrible day. These hormones just won't let me relax about it either, and I've been alternatively screaming & crying all day, I'm so frustrated. Please tell me it's the pregnancy hormones, and I'm not going crazy!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm so sorry you're having a rough day. I wish I could give you my phone line - I'm definitely not using it right now! You're not crazy - I think I would be losing it too if those things were happening to me Sad try to hang in there, sweetie!
|
Did you find this post helpful?