Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

No uterus - Want a baby

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had my uterus removed at the age of 25 years old. Now I am 27 and would like to have another child. Is there any possiblities of a surgerical procedure that could replace a uterus inside of me to have another child
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper childbearing
|

replied October 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Child Bearing
childbearing wrote:
I had my uterus removed at the age of 25 years old. Now I am 27 and would like to have another child. Is there any possiblities of a surgerical procedure that could replace a uterus inside of me to have another child

No. You have the option of adopting or having a surrogate mother though. Did you keep your ovaries?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm pretty sure this was all stated to you when the procedure was done. There is not way . Like Ingi stated adoption or surrogate would be your options. gl
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Child Bearing
Ingi wrote:
childbearing wrote:

No. You have the option of adopting or having a surrogate mother though. Did you keep your ovaries?

she must have been posting at the same time i split this from the other topic.

in response she said her ovaries were removed too.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
adoption can be very rewarding, and there are so many children who need and want a good home.
|