Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Might Be Getting Induced... Yea!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Well Ladies I am 38w 3 d as of Halloween.. Since it is 12:26am...lol My dr. told me like a month ago that I can prob. be induce early since this is my second pregnancy.. My 1st pregnancy I got induce at 41 weeks.. THAT SUCKED...lol I was misrable.. So I have a dr. appt. this afternoon at 1:30pm and if all is a go we are scheduling to be induce on the 7th.. Thats only 1 week away... CRAZY.. I have nothing done in the babies room.. In Laws bought us our crib went to put it together and it was broke I was so upset.. And now I can't find a store around me that has it in stock...grrrrr And I ordered the baby bedding and it should be here Friday some time ( Hopefully ) It is just freaking me out I had my sons whole room finish before I was even 35weeks.. I haven't even painted her room yet.. But I am starting to ramble I will keep you ladies posted and give you the info after my appt.. Wish me luck Smile How are you ladies doing? Cortney
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2007
Experienced User
good luck!
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I can't believe how far along you are now! You need to come on here more often. I hope they schedule your induction. I am almost 26 weeks now btw. Good luck at your appt. tomorrow!
|

User Profile
replied October 31st, 2007
Experienced User
well ladies I am getting induced I have to be at the hospital at 5am on the 7th Smile Well thats if I don't go before then Smile They checked me today and I am a good 2cm dialated.. So you never know Smile

MG- Hey Sweetie! Wow I can't believe how far along you are either.. I try to get on more.. We bought and moved into our house and everything with being at the end of my pregnancy is keeping me busy Smile But I try to get on an see how everybody is doing I just haven't had the time to write everybody .. I feel horrible but I still think of you guys all the time Smile How are things going with your pregnancy? Did you find out what you were having or is it going to be a surprise? I haven't seen Vol on here in awhile I hope she is doing good too... Miss you guys.. Keep me posted with everything sweetie..
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Well, we just moved too. I wasn't on here much then. I am having a little girl as well and everything is going well. I'm just getting to the exhausting stage again. I can't sleep very well either thanks to my back which is why I'm probably exhausted. I hope everything goes well on the 7th.
|