Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Blood In Urine Burning while Urinating w/ Low Abdominal Pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
what are some common causes for blood in urine, burning while urinating and lower abdonial pain.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Go to a doctor. Blood in your urine is never a good sign and is not something you should try to cure on your own.
|

replied October 31st, 2007
I Think I Know. I Am Familiar
I am a lucky sole that gets this frequently. I beleive that it is an urinary tract infection (UTI). They will ask you for a urine sample . If it is they will give you some antibiotics for about a week. You should start feeling better in a day or two. You do not want to mess with it though. You can be hospitilized if it gets bad enough and it can cause damage to your kidneys. Good luck!!! Wink
|

replied November 2nd, 2007
My Experience
about six months ago i experienced this...I have had UTIs before, but never like this. after several doc trips and cultures that showed no infection but blood in urine, several meds, a kidney stone scan, etc., i was finally referred to a urologist. he found that i had bladder spasm and nephrocalcinosis, which was treated with meds and cleared up almost immediately. my symptoms were burning when urinating and lower back pain that lasted almost three months. if this sounds like you, def go to ob/gyn and try to get a referral to a urologist. best of luck!
|
Quick Reply