Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Stomach cramps and white discharge - Is This Normal? (Page 1)

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Have had stomach cramps and thick white discharge most days. Heard the babys heart beat yesterday but worried could be losing it.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Mabel
|

replied October 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Discharge is NORMAL all throughout pregnancy. Cramps are also normal since your uterus is growing. Don't worry unless you are having bright red blood with your cramping. Remember that you can always call your doctor if you have any concerns.

Six weeks is very early to hear the heartbeat - did you hear it on ultrasound?
|

replied October 31st, 2007
Yes was six weeks four days and heard the heartbeat. Which dates dont really work out as i was on a family holiday at the time without my partner when we apparantly conceived, So dates must be slightly wrong anyway.
|

replied April 12th, 2009
I'm 8 weeks and heard the heard beat @ 7 weeks 3 days
The discharge is normal. And I've had a few stomach cramps as well. At first I was worried but was told by my doctor, due to the uterus stretching that could be cause of some of the discomfort. I didnt feel any cramping with my first child during the early months. Hopefully all will go well. And I hope everything went well with your pregnancy.
|

replied August 22nd, 2009
I am about 5 and a half weeks, not sure exactly yet im going for an ultra sound on wednesday.
I am experience cramping and discharge but no bleeding Smile

I woke up one morning with a very sharp pain on my right side of my abdomen but as soon as a went to the toilet it went away. not sure if that's normal or not??
|

replied September 14th, 2009
yes loanzbby its normal i have pain on my right side its called corpus luteum it produce progesterone doing the begining of ur pregnany then the placenta will take over.

I was scared because i thought the pain was an ectopic pregnancy but ever thing is find
|

replied September 17th, 2009
Hi ,
I jus tconfirmed that i'm pregnant usinf pregnancy kit.
LAst year i had one ectopic pregnany and di laproscopy.
Now this time i have white discharge and sometimes pain in stomach but not more.

It could be ectopic pregnancy?Please reply back?
|

replied October 3rd, 2009
i am 37wks and have had slight discharge throughout my 1st and 2nd pregnancy. it is 100% normal espcially depends on your sexual activity but also depends on your own body. unless you start having blood or extreme cramps (like you can't move cramps) you should be fine. when you get closer to the end you may have some pinkish discharge which would be your bloody show (mucus plug) which is normal and just means baby is coming soon (could be 1 day or few weeks)
|

replied March 18th, 2010
hi
i took 2 pregnancy test and its negative,but now its goin to be 3 months and i still dont have period.. im so worried..Sad
|

replied November 3rd, 2010
FIRST TRIMESTER
Hai
i am 9 weeks completed... done two preganancy test and it s positive... i just have moring sickness other than that i dont have any other fell of child.. so can i go for an ultrasound now
|

replied July 28th, 2011
worried teen
hi i have had uprotected sex with my partner and have been experiencing stomach cramps for about 2 weeks now, and just recently in the last few days been having white discharge and still getting cramps.. im not due for my period for another week or so but my last 'period' only lasted for 2 days and was very light.. im a little worried to wether i am prenant or not because i took a HPT about a week ago when i was worried about the cramps but it was negative.. what does this mean?
|

replied December 6th, 2011
Question Girl
Hey I have a whitest discharge and I'm always hungry but when I go to eat my stomach is telling me I'm full but I eat anyway and I get cramps in my lower stomach but don't have a bump of being pregnant or sickness. Could I be pregnant? Oh and I always have to pee but I only go a little.
|

replied June 22nd, 2012
hi i am having sharp pain at the left side of my uterus for a week.. and also having white discharge for the past 3 days...feeling tired.. we had sex on the day of ovulation.. and my period date is on 24th july .. pls tell me i could be pregnant??
|

replied June 28th, 2012
Possible Pregnancy-- DO A HOME PREGNANCY TEST!
Yes, definitely could be pregnant! Take a home pregnancy test. Mine showed up positive 4 days before my period and when I went to the doctor I was only 3 weeks and 1 day along. I disn't trust just one brand though. I used three, and in the Clear Blue brand I tried both the regular and digital test. I highly recommend the digital one for early detection!
GOOD LUCK!
|

replied July 9th, 2012
pregnancy test kit
only way to find out is to test by buying a kit. possibility of your period might be late or you might be pregnant. sharp pains could be due to your period coming or being pregnant as well. i had all the symptoms of my period all along till my period was delayed for a week and i had to check if i'm pregnant and voila!!! i am preggie. so gd luck to you best to check and get accurate answer!!
|

replied July 24th, 2012
Having pain in lower on right side above the pubic bone. Been nauseous and and I know this is gross but been having really bad constipation and then right off have the diarrhea, BB are a little sore I took two pregnancy test they came back negative but I think I am really don't know what to do please give me some advice?
|

replied July 31st, 2012
I just recently found out I'm about 5 weeks pregnant.. I've already had one miscarriage and I'm worried bc I'm having really bad cramps on my left side and now white discharge... Is this normal.? I'm scared I'm losing another baby...
|

replied July 31st, 2012
I just recently found out I'm about 5 weeks pregnant.. I've already had one miscarriage and I'm worried bc I'm having really bad cramps on my left side and now white discharge... Is this normal.? I'm scared I'm losing another baby...
|

replied September 6th, 2012
Me and my fiance' conceived September 1st of this year and I know my period isn't due until the 13th, but after conception I've had Heartburn, Cramps on the right side, constipation, and dizziness followed by a few flashing headaches. This will be my SECOND pregnancy but I didn't expierence anything more then headaches with my first born. Coul it be a possible chance I might have gotten pregnant? Even though it's early but I'm not sure the pains aren't bad to the point of misery and the weird thing is 2 weeks before my period I NEVER expeirence pain until the week of my period. I've taken on HPT but results were negative.... Please Help!!
|

replied September 11th, 2012
severe pain in lower abdomen
After 6 weeks of my pregnancy i started getting severe pain in my lower abdome. The pain is so much dat i cant bear it. I hav no pain in any movement. Just when i do any work i start getting fits. Dr said it mite b due to. Strenghtning of uterus . But when aftr 1 whole month i went to her again dat im crying in pain from day to night. She is worried. This is my 1st baby. Im v afraid. The dr says dat this might b contraction of uterus. It can cause bleeding or miscarriage. I dnt wana loose my 1st baby. Plz tel me is severe pain norml? My uterus is also loose as examined by the dr. Plzzz help me out
|

replied March 19th, 2013
False Negative Pregnancy Test and Discharge?
I took two home pregnancy tests; one in the morning, one in the late morning and both were very faint positive. My husband had by take a digital one right after the second test and it read "not pregnant".. I've looked around, can this be a false negative due to A.) it being slightly early to test or B.) Diluted urine from drinking water? Also, I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Headache and nauseous yesterday, uncomfortable uterus today. No real "cramping", just sort of sore, maybe? And then a little discharge too.. like "I'm about to get my period" discharge but I shouldn't, right? It's my first pregnancy, obviously. Also, I have to tell my boss today (I'm 4 1/2 weeks?) because I'm around x-rays and isoflurane all day. Someone just calm my nerves and tell me everything's fine! I over-think things and miscarriages scare the s@$% outta me Sad
|

replied May 26th, 2013
I want a baby.
I know none of you can actually tell me but please help me. Okay so me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby, yes I'm old enough, I am 21. Well I've been having symptoms such as, mild abdominal pain, always tired, sore boobs, head aches and I don't ever have head aches, I'm alway hungry, lower back pain, gaining weight, mood swings way more than often, I pee alot so I couldn't tell about that, and certain stuff I smell, i just don't like at all. Well I usually start my period on the 8th but I was 5 days late so I started on the 13th in the morning, started off really light then 2 hours later was brown, next day it was a little more red, and the 3rd day even lighter and the 4th day in the morning was brown and went away then 2 days later around 4 in the evening I went to the bathroom and there was pinkish blood but only when I wiped. And today I started feeling an uncomfortable mild burning sensation on my left side of my stomach. Hurts to suck in my stomach and when I push down. And I can't tell if my lower stomach feels hard cus I'm skinny. I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative. Please help!!
|
12 >>