Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

? Bout Cumming

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Can a guy cum and and a girl be so wett that his cum isnt really sticky? Does the stickiness vary from guy to guy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Cum varies from guy to guy. In color, thickness, amount and stickiness.
|

replied April 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Cum varies from guy to guy. In color, thickness, amount and stickiness. Well, not really color, just shade.
|

replied April 10th, 2004
In taste? Rolling Eyes
|

replied April 10th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yep, taste too.. Really depends on what he eats.. Same as how a girl tastes.
|

replied April 10th, 2004
Lmao really! Haha I know that if theyve had curry or sommed strong you can sometimes taste it! Lol wish it was alcoholic lmao! :d
|

replied February 12th, 2009
womens orgasims
do women "shoot" orgasims to where they shoot outside her vagina
|

replied February 14th, 2009
If im on the same track as you Tickelme. Yes it can happen and i only know because its happened to me.
|

replied July 17th, 2009
women cumming
When im having an orgasim i suddenly feel like i might pee on myself and i freak and pull away... am i stopping myself from actually cumming? or am i stopping myself from experiencing the full orgasim... stopping myself half way?
|

replied July 17th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
To the above poster, yes you are stopping yourself. To the others, what difference doe it make how sticky or whatever a guy's semen is? It is what it is.
|

replied September 13th, 2009
i feel like that tooo.. i also cant keep my mind on sex...when im having sex how can i stay focused...
|

replied January 12th, 2010
well tell him to pull out and suck his dick till he cumms and then have him skwert it in your ass or all in your mouth
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul