Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

the Wedding Photos!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
aw the day was lovely. my best friend krina got married to a bloke i set her up with Cool they've been together 4 years. they got married in a traditional english ceremony in a stately home then had a HUGE indian reception after.

i didn't any decent photos of the babies as they wouldn't pose and
most of the photos turned out blurry but i will put some up here. if you want to see them all PM me for my photobucket link or tell me here!

[img]
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2007
Supporter
Look at Logan's little suit! So cute! You've put me in the mood for indian now lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
OMG your kids looked so cute all dressed up. I absolutely love the second pic.....it is too sweet. I find that traditional Indian weddings are so beautiful. You and Robbie looked great too!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
that was an absolutely gorgeous reception!!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
It was an amzing reception. Around 500 guests. She had a great time but she text me this morning saying she was upset we didn;t get a photo took together. It was just there were so many people there I didn't want to bother her Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
beck you're kids are amazingly gorgeous!
-ha but look at their mom.. they couldn't be anything but gorgeous! Smile!!!
i adore the second pic
and Layla's hair!! =)
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I laughed at the 2nd photo- it looks like Logan is proposing!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm so jealous of that reception & heck I'm jealous of the wedding haha! Everyone looked so pretty & you look gorgeous as always! I can't get enough of your kids, they're perfect!
|

Especially eHealthy
Aw they look so adorable!! I love laylas hair! I cant see the last few ones Sad Robbie looks nice in a suit and i like ur reflection in one of the top ones u look like ur saying " come on guys just stand still!" lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
haha- oh no just realised my refelction is on there Embarassed
|