Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Bleeding during bowel movement

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
It seems funny but I was scared when I saw blood in my toilet when I was done. This is happening from last 2 days So If any body can tell me whats the reason for this I will really appreciate ...Additionally I ll like to say this is first time happening to me and its not lot of blood just little but I m scared please if you know then reply me I ll be waiting for quick reply..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hello,

How old are you? When you are young blood in your poop could caused by something like hemroids, however if you are older then it could be a much more serious including the possiblity of cancer. I suggests running this by your doctor either way.
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2007
Experienced User
it could also just be little tears in your anus... is having a bowel movement at all painful? i would ask your docter just to rule out anything dangerous but it probably is not serious...
|
Quick Reply