Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Bacterial Disorders Forum

Bacterial infection in my belly button

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I htink i have a bacterial infection in my belly button becuase i pulled out what looks to be particles/ stringy bloody flesh.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2009
puss in belly button
i started noticing a discharge coming from my belly button. I have some discomfort around it and back pain. Just want to know whats causing it?
|

replied April 24th, 2009
Bacterial infection in my belly button
I think i have a bacterial infection in my belly button because theres a puss like substance inside my belly button along with a fleshy piece of skin that has appeared.
|

User Profile
replied October 7th, 2009
Cipro
I've read that cipro generic is useful for the treatment of bacterial infections, including infections caused by cuts and scrapes.
|