Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Anul Sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my husband really wants me to do this but i have tried it and it hurts like hell. when he uses his finger it feels really good and i have the best Orgasm. I am very petite and i think that is why it hurts so much. i read that some people recommended "spooning" can someone tell me what this is????? is there a cream that i can use that can numb when he goes inside? i want to experiene anul sex but only if i can reduce some of the pain.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tylanas
|

replied October 27th, 2007
Anal sex hurts because the anus is not made for sex. It is made for evacuating the contents of your colon. With that being stated, the obvious is at play here. Do you REALLY want this, or is it b/c your husband wants it and you want to please him? There is no way to make this a "natural" event without discomfort/pain. Sorry luv, no advice here but to refrain from it and stay with what has been working for you.

I would be concerned about ecoli as well, and the spread of it. That is nasty business.
|

replied November 21st, 2011
sure anul sex first hurts but man like doing it and for your partner your love if you do so is not wrong i advise applying some local anesthetic gel in the anus helps reducing pain then inserting the mail organ with the help of lubricant slow and easy will work

Read more: Sexual Health - Women Forum - Anul Sex http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic112978 .html#ixzz1eOKJBi3H
|

Extremely eHealthy
Relax and lube!
|

Especially eHealthy
Nightflight wrote:
There is no way to make this a "natural" event without discomfort/pain. [snip]

I would be concerned about ecoli as well, and the spread of it. That is nasty business.

^--- Screech, place on the brakes. Misinformation Warning! ---^

1. Wrong! Anal sex does NOT have to be painful, just like vaginal sex doesn't have to be painful (yes, even for virgins). With proper care, time, patience, and plenty of lube, anal sex can be an incredibly erotic sensation for both members involved.

2. Unless you're bathing yourself in feces, consuming it, or doing something else strange, you're not going to get e-coli from anal sex, sorry. On top of that, most people who regularly participate in anal sex make sure to be very clean about it. Anal douches, condoms, and a soapy rinse-off afterwards all help to eliminate the spread of disease.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Anul Sex
nena69 wrote:
my husband really wants me to do this but i have tried it and it hurts like hell. when he uses his finger it feels really good and i have the best Orgasm. I am very petite and i think that is why it hurts so much. i read that some people recommended "spooning" can someone tell me what this is????? is there a cream that i can use that can numb when he goes inside? i want to experiene anul sex but only if i can reduce some of the pain.

Hey! I'm very petite too Smile

Spooning is when the man and woman lay on their sides with the man hugging her from behind.

You don't need a numbing cream lol, just a lot of patience and a lot of lube.

To reduce pain, do it properly. This may take several weeks to prepare for! You need to slowly accustom your anus to being stretched open. You've already started the first step by having him use his finger. It does feel good, doesn't it!? Have him slowly work up to two fingers, and eventually three. Learn how to relax the ring of muscles around the anus yourself; this will help a lot. Once you get to the point of three fingers being comfortable, then you're probably ready for full anal sex.

Hope this helps! Don't listen to people who think it's dangerous or has to be painful. They just don't know!
|

Extremely eHealthy
first of all its anal ....and secondly what the heck does being petite have to do with anything ......your opening stretches just like a mans would......try lube thats what works best.
|

Especially eHealthy
Emma2 wrote:
first of all its anal ....and secondly what the heck does being petite have to do with anything ......your opening stretches just like a mans would......try lube thats what works best.

Petite women have smaller bodies; I should think that would be obvious. Though the reproductive and digestive organs are all about the same size no matter your height, they can be slightly smaller. A vagina in a short woman may only be 5-6 inches long, whereas in a tall woman it could be the full 8 inches. The same can go for the diameter of the anus. In a shorter, smaller woman, the anal opening could be slightly smaller than the anus on a very tall woman.

We are not all the exact same size!
|

replied October 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Emma2 wrote:

Petite women have smaller bodies; I should think that would be obvious. Though the reproductive and digestive organs are all about the same size no matter your height, they can be slightly smaller. A vagina in a short woman may only be 5-6 inches long, whereas in a tall woman it could be the full 8 inches. The same can go for the diameter of the anus. In a shorter, smaller woman, the anal opening could be slightly smaller than the anus on a very tall woman.

We are not all the exact same size!

thats not the point dear....we all get that we are different however shes trying to imply that because she believes shes petite that she cant have anal sex...give me break ....use some lube and ur arse will be as open as the grand canyon but thanks for pointing out the obvious ...
|

Especially eHealthy
Whatever. It could play a role. Some women can take a 9 inch penis and some can't. You go tell them that their petite size doesn't matter.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
lol listen to eiri... i didnt really take it slow when i did it though... just keep calm and dont tense up. and do not forget the lube. dont even try it without the lube. but if you follow all this advice it can feel very good just make sure you wash his penis before you do any thing else with it like have vaginal sex...
|

Experienced User
The above advice is great.. the only numbing cream I have heard of I called "Anal Ease" . It is to help some.. though you will still feel some of it. You can buy it at some of the adult shops..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Whatever. It could play a role. Some women can take a 9 inch penis and some can't. You go tell them that their petite size doesn't matter.

the ones that cant are not lubricated enough...thats just one of the major problems people dont get....get lubricated enough and everything fits!
|

replied October 30th, 2007
Re: Anul Sex
nena69 wrote:

believe me i know your pain i have tried it i bled but there is a cream you can buy its KY lubricant. but if you wanna b cheap or use something else try baby oil.
|

replied September 21st, 2012
anul penetration, I'm diabetic, we're both legally blind..
would vasaline be lube enough??

we're both legally blind, he's really inexperienced at sexual stuff, but also we are both abuse survivors, so its a fantasy he has, I was creeped out at first, but it sounded interesting, so doing first time research here..
|

replied September 21st, 2012
Community Volunteer
If you are using condoms (and it is advisable to use condoms for anal sex), Vasiline will break the latex down and make the condom fail. Vasiline is certainly strong enough to be used, and it will not have the same problems you have when using it vaginally.

A specialized anal sex lube is available where you buy condoms. A good silicone based lube will also work.

Remember to take it very slow. Only do it when you are super horny and aroused.

Start with a finger for a few times. Contract your anal sphincter muscles around the finger and hold it for a few seconds. Release and do it again and again for a few times. This will train your muscles to not just contract shut when something gets inserted.

Once he try his penis, do the same. Let him push in a bit, then exercise the sphincter muscle in this way. Then let him go a bit deeper, and repeat the exercise.

Remember that nothing that touched your anus should go into your vulva or vagina unwashed. Also remember that anal toys have a cuff or ball that will prevent it from being sucked into your insides. Don't use vaginal toys for anal stimulation.
|