Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Am I ovulating if I don't discharge any eggwhite discharge?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
ovulating when I don't discharge any eggwhite discharge? This week was suppose to be my ovulation week according to my calendar on fertiliyfriend.com and I had no luck. The only thing I felt was a pain down my lower right side abdomen but no discharge. Confused Is there a possiblity that I'm not ovulating? Please give me feedback someone!

(i thought there was a forum for ovulation)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
discharge can happen anytime of month so i have no clue if it has to happen when you ovulate or not

you may want to pm ingi or star and ask one of them about this they may be able to help!
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think that many women don't always get that lovely egg-white discharge. For instance when I got pregnant in March of this year I really had it along with cramping. (but I m/c in July) and now I am pretty sure that I am ovulating because I am quite uncomfortable but I do not have the discharge. A lot of women on here will tell you to start temping because it is really a great way to know for sure if you are actually ovulating but for me I am just trying to let it happen on its own.

So good luck and feel free to PM me if you have any more questions, I will do my best to answer them for you.

Shannah
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2007
Supporter
Well, I just received my opks today that i order from ebay. I tested and it was a bfn. So, I'm not ovulating. I'll just start testing for it next month.
|

replied January 27th, 2010
no discharge during ovulation
i m facing the same problem like you, during my ovulation i do not have those egg white discharge, i m confuse whether can i still get pregnant.
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2010
Supporter
Yeh I was on clomid a few months ago and my blood work showed I ovulated but I didn't have any egg white discharge. So I suppose that some women don't always have the discharge and still ovulate.
|

replied October 12th, 2011
signs of ovulation
Is there other signs of ovulation bsides the egg white discharge?
|

replied October 12th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Some women get ovulation pains. Which is pain in the lower abdominal area by the ovaries and only lasts a couple of days. Not everyone will experience this though.

Some people don't know when they ovulate as they don't chart their temperature, don't have discharge or pains.
|

replied February 27th, 2012
No ovulation discharge (which is unusual for me) pregnant?
Ever since I went off birth control, I get the ewcm every month around the same time in my cycle. This month I did not get it and have had unprotected sex during my fertile window. If I always get this discharge but haven't this month, does that mean I could be pregnant? I have had other discharge which is almost like regular discharge you would get between OV and your period but it seems a bit more watery than usual. Also I feel like I have to pee all the time even when I haven't drank much. Although when I haven't drank much I don't pee very much but it feels like I have to go real bad. If I am pregnant it wouldn't be planned but I would still be so happy! Any thoughts, advice, or similar experiences please share!
|

replied July 11th, 2012
I'm not pregnant or anything and ever since I started going through puberty even and I'm 19 now. I've never ever had discharge. Ever in my life I was on birth control and now not. But why don't I get it? Is that unhealthy.
|

replied August 16th, 2014
Normally i get into periods once in 30 days.. Bt last month i got into periods on 37th day that to from cycloreg tab. I even tested on pregnency testing pad bt it was negative after that only i consumed tab and got into periods on this month i.e august 1st.... As me and ma hubby wants to have our baby, we are trying for baby frm ths month!! Bt im little confused that from past 3-4 days im getting creamy white with watery veginal discharge... And not yt egg white discharge so far!!! Little worried Sad ladies plz help me out!!! I despiratly want to get pragnent this month!!!
|

Normally i get into periods once in 30 days.. Bt last month i got into periods on 37th day that to from cycloreg tab. I even tested on pregnency testing pad bt it was negative after that only i consumed tab and got into periods on this month i.e august 1st.... As me and ma hubby wants to have our baby, we are trying for baby frm ths month!! Bt im little confused that from past 3-4 days im getting creamy white with watery veginal discharge... And not yt egg white discharge so far!!! Little worried Sad ladies plz help me out!!! I despiratly want to get pragnent this month!!!
|

|

replied September 9th, 2014
VERY LITTLE DISCHARGE
I have been trying to get pregnant for 9 months now and still not pregnant. I found that when I was in my teens my discharge was stronger and now its very little and always clear. I have already had one pregnancy 7 yrs ago and I remember when I conceived I had the milky discharge. Do you think that since I don't really get any discharge anymore that I cant get pregnant ?
|