Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Small Painful Lump On Lip - Mouth Cancer ?

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
Hey im a 16 year old male and a small bump formed on my lower lip a little over a month ago. its small, filled with clear puss and wont go away. it hurts when i bite it and feels sorta hard. i can bite off the skin on it and the clear stuff will come out a little. the next day itll become smaller but then the day after itll just grow back. if i leave it alone its still there. i even bit that whole chunk off one day when i was eating. then after the skin on my lip grew back the bump came back too. it wont leave me alone and a couple of days ago my front top four teeth started hurting and i havent done anything to them it feels like baby teeth feel like when your ripping them out . also my teeth are shifting around like sometimes my front two teeth can touch the bottom 2 front teeth but sometimes they cant at all and its really bugging me

i was just wondering if this could possibly be mouth cancer or something...

its been a massive burden on me and i will try to see a doctor sometime but my dad just keeps telling me not to worry. the symptoms i looked up said shifting of teeth, bump that wont go away, and stuff like that its just freaking me out could you please help me?

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Are you prone to acne?
Do you have acne on your face?
For how long you are experiencing teeth shifting?
Do you find your gums swollen and bleeding easily?
|

replied October 26th, 2007
i have sine acne, but not much a pimple every week maybe

my gums are fine havent bleed unless i brush too hard.

my teeth started shifting like a week ago?
|

User Profile
replied October 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds to me that you are having a regular pimple.
You can try some acne lotion or just washing the face with antibacterial or anti-acne soup.
If it's really bugging you, you can visit a dermatologist.
Do you feel difficulty or discomfort when chewing or biting ?
|

replied November 3rd, 2007
acne? really?

its actually gone down now and is just a little bit of dead white skin
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Do you feel difficulty or discomfort when chewing or biting ?
Do you suffer from teeth clenching?
|

replied January 1st, 2009
kurtrawr
i feel it would not hurt to see a dentist about your teeth and a doctor about your lip. if you were my son you would have gone a long time ago. good luck i hope everything is ok. gena
|

replied January 1st, 2009
kurtrawr
i feel it would not hurt to see a dentist about your teeth and a doctor about your lip. if you were my son you would have gone a long time ago. good luck i hope everything is ok. gena (luvkids)
|