Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Am I Pregnant - coming off the birth control shot

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
My period is 10 days late, and I have been off the birth control shot for about 4 months now, and i was on the shot for three months , but any way my period came right back on as normal, but this month it hasn't came on at all. I took a home pregnancy test about 2 days ago but it was negative. I have been feeling tired, cold, and like i have to vomit. My breasts also aches. Is it a possibilty that i can be pregnant...........
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
There is always that possibility if you have been having unprotected sex.

Wait a few days and take another test. Or go see your gynocologist and get a blood test.
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2007
probably take a test if your period doesnt show within the next week, and if it is still negative possibly see a doctor and tell them whats wrong and they will issue you a blood test.
good luck!
|