Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

TTC : On first non-medicated cycle + Checking In

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
Hi ladies. Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know what we are up to. We our on our first non-medicated cycle. We decided to take a break and so far it has been nice. No stress, opks, or hpts. I can finally breath alittle easier and have fun with dh. We are hoping it happens naturally, but if not we will move to injectibles after the first of the year. But, for now these are the only babies I have.

So, how is everyone else? I haven't read thru all the threads. Any bfps??? Or TWW symptoms???

Rebecca
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I was actually going to pm you this afternoon.

I'm glad you guys are able to just enjoy being with each other. It must be such a nice change. You never know, maybe this will be what you need, just to let go for a while.

If it isn't though, will you be moving to injectables with IUI?

Not to much going on with me. I finally made my appt to see and RE. I go on 12/05. That just feels like forever away. (I'm also scared out of my mind there is alot more wrong then what we think)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hi Rebecca.

I hope that this is what you guys need, some time off from trying.

Oh and my baby girl is the only one I have right now... and she thinks she is a human. Sits on the couch, sleeps on our bed right between us and sometimes on the pillows. I can't get a picture up becuase they don't let me go there at work

Good luck and keep in touch more...we miss you over here
|

User Profile
Experienced User
MC - Don't worry, I am sure it will be an easy fix. I think they will probably put you on clomid to get you ovulating regulary. And probably a HSG to check for blocked tubes.

I don't think we would do IUI with injectibles, but maybe if the docs think its better.

Star - Sounds like mine too. The black one is half pit, and he has to be right inbetween our heads, belly up with his tongue out and stinking breath in your face.
|