Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Too Much Masturbation Problem.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Kind of an embarassing problem i think i masturbate too often because now i have scabs on my penis and they wont go away. theyre mostly the same color as my skin instead of black and not very noticable like normal scabs but they are rough to the touch. how long will it take for them to go away? me and my gf havnt had sex yet but if shes ready to soon im too emberessed about this to do it (shell feel them when she touches me).

i know i need to stop masturbating for a while but how long will it take for this to heal completely?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Are you sure the scabs are from masturbation or do you think you could have some kind of condition? (Like fungal infection or something, I don't know)

If you're rubbing so much you are breaking the skin and causing scabs, you don't need to stop masturbating, just change the way you do it. Buy some lube, like ky, from the grocery store or wherever they sell them around you, and use that when you masturbate so you aren't pulling on the skin so much.

It shouldn't take too long to heal after that, I think genitals heal pretty quickly. As long as it really is that and not some kind of infection.
|

replied October 29th, 2007
scabs can occur when the skin has been stretched too much and if the skin is really dry.... you just gotta let them heal like a regular scab would... or like georgia said.. use some lube
|

replied May 28th, 2009
Yea I have the same problem, it can become itchy if you keep masturbating without letting it heal 100%. if it is open dont masturbate, and if it is healing use lots of lube no just water or soap because not only can it burn and dry it out, it can cut it open agian. I hope thats the case for me as well I have two scab lookin things on the shaft and its annoying.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2009
Experienced User
You may have a fungus, you need to see a doctor about this. Also you maybe diabetic. check this out.
|