Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

Middle Names.........

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
My husband and I are ttc our second child.. Our first son is named Kaiden Alexander.. some names we have picked out for our next child are...

Boy:
Joseph Carter; Kaleb Joseph

Girl:
Aurora Skye (although this is what we were going to name my son if he was a girl so I don't know if we will keep it for the next pregnancy);
Kairi Lynn; and Kendall

I can't think of a middle name to go with Kendall and that is my favorite name right now... any suggestions??? I was thinking Marie but I don't know if I like the way it sounds together....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
kendall leigh
|

User Profile
oo.. thats nice.. i like it.. leigh is actually my middle name.. Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
mine too lol

suzannah leigh Smile
|

replied October 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Nicole
Elizabeth
Michelle
Jo
Kay
|

replied October 28th, 2007
middle name for a girl Jane
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Kendall Leigh does sound good together! Good job Suzy lol.

Kendall Rae?
|

Especially eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
Kendall Leigh does sound good together! Good job Suzy lol.

Kendall Rae?

yay! Very Happy
|

User Profile
I do like Kendall Leigh, especially since I'm Brandy Leigh.. and I do like Kendall Rae.. I had actually wanted that when I was younger.. Destiny Rae.. but my hubby doesn't like Destiny.. gotta talk to my hubby to see what he likes.. but first we have to actually conceive then find out the sex.. lol my cycle has been off.. last one was September 3... saw the gyn in Oct. and have to schedule an appt. for Nov.
|