Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Stressed Out!!!!!!!!

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I hate the military!!
we see our housing on the news as needing to be evacuated but we have to sit here and wait for them to go around with the bullhorn and tell us to get out or we dont rate the money they will pay us for having to get out (which we have to have)
AHHH so basically im sitting here packed and ready to go (with my gas light on) waiting for them to blow a bullhorn at us like cattle to tell us to leave (yes, that is what they will do when its time)
meanwhile, all of fallbrook is on fire and thats like 15 miles away from us with nothing but straight DRY BRUSH imbetween us.
So keep us in your prayers.. I just want my baby to be safe.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wow
i hope they blow the bullhorn soon (that sounds so weird)
and you guys stay safe..
=)
good luck..and i'll keep ya'll in my thoughts
|

Especially eHealthy
Stay safe!
|

Extremely eHealthy
thanks..
haha yea i know i feel like cattle.
my only though is if they wake up the baby, they better run.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I hope everything works out, Vanessa! Keep that gorgeous girl safe!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You're in my thoughts, Vanessa. Everything will be okay. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Why can't you guys just go before they blow that horn? Is it better to go with all the other military? I would personally want to leave now. Perhaps they are waiting to see what way the extremely unpredictable winds will turn. Where will you go?

Karin

oh...I get it...Just reread everything. If you don't wait, then you don't get $$??
|

Extremely eHealthy
yea and we are seriously broke right now because we had to pay for the marine corps ball which cost us about 700 bucks so we need that money..
AHHH .. Im so impatient i hate waiting
I made brian load the trucks with all our stuff and I may just leave early.. my family lives close but I dont know if we can get out that way because they closed all the roads and they are saying its spreading to that area too. Bree is asleep so im trying to stay occupied so i dont get nuts.
point blank, all i care about is my little girl being safe.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i am getting stressed out for you guys. I would personally do what you feel is the most safe. Is it to risky to go to your families house? What about driving as far away as you can from there where you know it's safe for sure. I am just so very sorry!!

I still don't get the whole $$ thing. When you are asked to leave, do they blow the horn and hand you a check?

Where is Brian right now? Is he just waiting as well??

I would be going absolute nuts right now.
|

Extremely eHealthy
yea hes here.. im just nervous because i dont have gas and ive heard that all the gas stations are like a hour wait.
no we would get it later but there is places for military personal to go.
i dont know about my family's house..
thats the thing the roads are so dangerous i dont want to leave to early and get caught in a more dangerous place
we just keep hearing rumors and it feels like there isnt a place to go. North, east, south all of it has been on fire. I guess we would just get directed where to go. I think if we can pack most of our stuff I may just leave my truck here. its still a waiting game. Im just afraid well be evacuated at like 2 am so I just want to be ready to go. Hopefully there will be no need for us to leave at all.. hopefully.
|

replied October 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
mm gotta love that military. hope yall are ok
|