Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Can't Stay Wet

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hey ppl
i've been having this problem and it's really getting my bf upset and i wanted to kno if it's normal or not....

we aren't having sex just fingering and stuff, so i haven't seen him a while and last time we say each other, as we started i was wet but as i got more swollen i wasn't as wet. is that normal? i kno i can lubricate but i was just curious if thats normal or if it's an issue ( i do take birth control for menstruation problems could that be it?)

Thanks guys
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hello and welcome!

every woman is different! sometimes i get more wet than other times
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yeah the birth control could cause it.
|

replied October 26th, 2007
I have the exact same problem. it is just during foreplay, once we start to have sex i start to get more wet.
it is frusterating though
|

replied October 29th, 2007
i have the same problem except most of the time during foreplay im wet and its great but once we start to have sex its good for awhile but then it will suddenly go away. during those times we use some ky to try and get me going again. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. but give a try and let me know what you think.
|

replied December 5th, 2010
i have been dry during fun time with my partner for the past few months, is there any advice on what i can d to stop this as it stops my bf being able to perform properly, i am really worried in case this is not normal, could someone help me or give some advice please Smile
|