Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Big Balls

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
well i want to make this short and sweet cause i don't want to talk about it more than i have to haha

About 3 weeks ago i was getting a shower and i noticed my testicles and scrotum were inflated to about the size of a tennis ball, they might have hurt too, but to be perfectly honest, i could have been imagining it. They returned to normal size two or three days later and have been fine since.

I did not see a doctor. Should i see one even now with nothing to show? should i still be concerned?

thanks for the time i appreciate it
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper obi-wan kenobi
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2007
Supporter
no idea what could have caused that. if you go to a doctor i dont know what they could tell you since you dont have the symptoms anymore. if you are young then i would say just leave it but keep a close eye on your misters!! if this happens again then yes, go to a doctors.
|

replied October 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
if the swelling has stopped then its ok
if it comes back go to the doctor
|

User Profile
replied December 4th, 2007
Experienced User
What Kind of
What kind of sports you do? if you ride a horse and you did not pulled your testicles up when you sit on the horse they may get swollen, if you do wrestling you may get hit in there and you don't even feel pain. Sometimes even lifting weights you may squeeze them and running and jogging will do this too...
|

replied January 9th, 2008
Really Big Balls ...
hi,
I saw this topic I was wondering maybe I'm gonna find my answer here.
My problem is that I have big balls, really big balls since I was born ... in my family all the men have kind of big balls too (father, cousin). The size is about the size of a man fist. I never had any problems. No pains, no nothing. Lately though (1 month) I noticed that they might got a little bigger but I cannot say for sure. I'll see a doctor next week anyways. I still dont feel any pain, sometines maybe a little discomfort and just a glimpse of pain maybe but nothing else ... Should I worry about this? Is there something that I can do ? ...
thank you
|

replied September 3rd, 2008
hi this is for shorys.

how old are you? i had a similar problem when i went through puberty, again like you i always had biggish balls and it turns out most of the males in my family have this too.

when i hit puberty i noticed that my balls were growing bigger at first i didnt bother but they started to get really big and there was some pain. i was too embarassed to talk to my parents about it but i went to my doctor anyway.

after an examination and some questions the doctor couldnt find an abnormal reason for my testicles ot get so large. my testicles were a lot larger than normal and the fluids in the scrotum was more abundant. the pain i felt was just the skin tightening but i was tod not to worry as it should stretch to accomodate any further growth. but i was told to make another appointment if the pain got worse.

i now realise that big balls run in my family, mine are a little larger than any of my imediate family, each one is about the size of a tennis ball. but apart from a little discomfort now and again i am fine, i do find that the amount of semen produced when i ejaculate is a lot but i sont mind it.
|

replied September 3rd, 2008
hi this is for shorys.

how old are you? i had a similar problem when i went through puberty, again like you i always had biggish balls and it turns out most of the males in my family have this too.

when i hit puberty i noticed that my balls were growing bigger at first i didnt bother but they started to get really big and there was some pain. i was too embarassed to talk to my parents about it but i went to my doctor anyway.

after an examination and some questions the doctor couldnt find an abnormal reason for my testicles ot get so large. my testicles were a lot larger than normal and the fluids in the scrotum was more abundant. the pain i felt was just the skin tightening but i was tod not to worry as it should stretch to accomodate any further growth. but i was told to make another appointment if the pain got worse.

i now realise that big balls run in my family, mine are a little larger than any of my imediate family, each one is about the size of a tennis ball. but apart from a little discomfort now and again i am fine, i do find that the amount of semen produced when i ejaculate is a lot but i dont mind it.
|

replied October 2nd, 2008
Really Big Balls
Well one of My testacles swelled up to the size of a baseball. Went to a Urologist, He checked Me out. Told Me I had a Hydrosele. Took care of business, had the operation and am now almost back to normal. Now I'm 70 years young, My advice: Don't play around Take care of business see a Urologist, and do what has to be done. As Always Sam.
|

User Profile
i know!!!!
the name of that is "orchitis"
it happened to me too!!!!
said by a doctor...
|

big balls
You have to remember I'm from the WasteNot-WantNot aka The Silent Generation. My Urologist told Me exactly what I could expect. There was some heavy duty pain after the operation. But what with this Endocet 5-325MG taken as directed I took 6 out of the 30. The rest is in the Vault if you will. I'm of the opinion If you have something wrong with you don't fool around with it get it done. My Dad never went to Doctors He also did'nt make His 63rd Birthday. Now My Grandaughter will be 4 in February I'd love to make Her Wedding. Possible but not Probable Who knows? As Always Sam.
|

replied June 10th, 2009
is it normal to have one ball bigger than the other?
|

replied June 26th, 2009
big balls
Obi What You have to do is change Your outlook. A good friend of mine put off a hip replacement. Guess what He had it done, took care of business.In two weeks He's now driving His car. This is Why We're all not speaking German. As Always Sam.
|

replied April 29th, 2013
Testacles Problem
I have a problem that my balls are unbalanced each other and some time it becomes fit & some times become large. Is it possible to control this problem by medicine or food?
|
Tags: ball and
Quick Reply