Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Pee Instead of Cum

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hi, I hope you can answer a gay guy question too.

I start dating this guy a couple of weeks ago.
This weekend we got into some foreplay.
I was masturbating him, he was completely hard and was "about" to finish, when instead of cum, pee came out, lots!
We got scared and stop.

why is this?
Is it mental? He needs to see a doctor? an Urologist will be the correct?

btw, I was trying to find the "ask the doctor" button and never found it, hope this is the correct place to post my question.

I really want to work out any issue with this guy.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper PleaseHelp1993
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I think you would have a better chance posting in the woman's sexual health forum. There aren't that many men on this forum, so amount of gay men are probably on a low number too, and they're probably the only one that can answer your question unless they themselves have pissed instead of ejaculated. However the ladies, being a huge majority here, many of which are straight and have jerked off their boyfriends, might have more insight if they have ever experienced such a thing.

I can't believe I said the last bit with a straight face.
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2007
When your about to cum, your bladder releases a little and its kinda hard to stop it. it happens to both men and women. Next time, have him go pee before you do anything and see if that helps
|

replied October 24th, 2007
I Doubt That Idea....
unless anyone can reference a medical journal or source that confirms a bladder releasing when a man is about to ejaculate, the idea makes no sense, not even in theory. The bladder contains urine. Urine and sperm do not get along physiologically. According to an article in International Journal of Andrology 1998 Feb;21(1):29-33, the nitrogen content of urine creates serious problems with the motility of sperm. Therefore, if the bladder released, even "a little" in every male out there, population growth would be zero secondary to infertility issues from non-motile sperm. I'll accept that the research study isn't recent but, I'd venture to say that the results were probably significant enough that a repeat study isn't yet needed especially in light of the fact that retrograde ejaculation is listed as one of various causes of male infertility. That's a whole other topic for some other time.

Inkaquest, I say you should be very supportive with that guy and not only get him to see the doctor but go along with it and have a physical check up done with him the same day. Good luck!
|

replied October 26th, 2007
I Know
I know is imposible to release pee at the same time that you release sperm.
One overdrives the other one.
Thats why I thought it was really weird.

Days have past and he tells me that he's gland is quite sensitive and that happens to him when he masturbates and apply to much friction to the gland. So, he says he has to masturbate only touching the shaft.

Does someone knows how you finally ask a doctor in this site??!!
|

Especially eHealthy
I'd personally as a doctor in real life. That's probably what the online doctor will suggest too.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Gay guy questions are just as valid as non-gay guy questions on this forum... women read the male sexual health forum often, so I don't think it matters where you post.

Everyone has pretty much nailed it. The problem might not be sexual, though, it could very well be muscular. There are muscles and valves that prevent urine and semen from mixing. He should see a doctor.
|

replied February 26th, 2009
Pee Instead Of Cum
My girlfriend gave me oral sex after we have had regular sex for about..30-40 minutes, I felt a normal orgasm and ejaculated,but she said it was pee, is it possible to orgasem and have urine instead of cum?
|

replied September 20th, 2014
it happens
yep ive actually just had this issue, im not a fan of telling people this but hopefully ill never meet any of you so here goes. i started masturbating very young like 9 yrs old young, but not in the conventional way i lay down with it non erect against my leg and rub that, researched it, apparently more common in young starters, but during my research at a later date when i realised it was an odd way of going about it found it can lead to ED and bladder issues so quickly decided to learn the normal way which has now happened and after years of successfully producing cum found that when erect i actually pissed instead... not a fun moment trust me. so i looked into that too and it seems that holding cum in by pressuring the base of the penis which i did sometimes to keep things cleaner actually forces it into the bladder instead and damages the bladder's sphincter muscles which normally keep urine and cum separate so yeah i have inflicted upon myself a sexual disorder ffs going to the docs soon and there are many other causes referenced in my readings online but these things happen and tbh its kinda tough to deal with so support the guy please so far as i've found emptying my bladder first works but there's often more in there then you can get out consciously and it just comes out with more when you climax... hoping to god this isnt permanent but we'll see. think it can be operated on though not that im a fan of that idea
|