Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

light spotting of blood - possibility I'm pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Ok i went to the bathroom oct 19th and when i wiped myself i saw light spotting of blood? It came down for a lil while then stopped for a day. Oct 21, I started spotting again this time it stayed for a lil while then it went a away, alot ppl say i might be pregnant. I cant even go to the doctor because i work so many hrs and i can't take off because i just started. hpt don't work for me. Only blood test. What is the possibilities that i might be pregnant? or what is the cause. I caught my period 2 weeks or maybe 3weeks before i started spotting. Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If you don't mind me asking, why don't home pregnancy tests work for you?
|

replied October 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You cannot do anything until you miss your next period. Wait and take a home pregnancy test. - I understand you say they don't work for you... but maybe they just "didn't" the last time and they "will" this time.

Or you can go to the doctor. You have to have at least one day off sometime.
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
if it bothers you to much then go to the hospital tell them about the problem with work and see if they can help if not i know it might be inderessing or something but i would talk to your boss and tell them whats going on and be like look i have to go to the doctor can i please get time off to go they cant legaly say no its for your health and possably your childs you have to get medical attition asap!!! talk to you later..
|

replied April 23rd, 2011
light spotting could i be pregnant
i had ligth spotting then it stop the same day and have not had my time of the mouth yet could i be pregnant i took a pregnancy tests and it was native did i take the test to soon could i be pregnant
|

replied April 24th, 2011
hey i had my period april 4th n eneded april 10th then april 20th i startred cramping and spotting then 3 days later i started spotting agian but only could barley see it when i wiped light pink ..and it was only a week and 3 days before next period also had oops a few times befor i was spotting any one have any idea ..im goin to doc in morning juss really nervious !! thanks all!!
|

replied April 24th, 2011
What do you think?
hey i had my period april 4th n eneded april 10th then april 20th i startred cramping and spotting then 3 days later i started spotting agian but only could barley see it when i wiped light pink ..and it was only a week and 3 days before next period also had oops a few times befor i was spotting any one have any idea ..im goin to doc in morning juss really nervious !! thanks all!!
|

replied April 24th, 2011
I think I'm starting to find out hpts don't work for me either :/
|

replied February 23rd, 2012
advice help!!!
HELP PLEASE
My period usually starts on the 11th of each month and ends the 16 its quit havey too
This month I was 5 days late and only had light spotting on and for a few days
My stomach has been nauseous mainly at night and I only want to eat blueberry beagles with strawberry cream cheese I get headaches threw out the day
Today I had some cramping but didn't last long
Me and my fiance have unprotected sex we use the pull out method
I've taken four pregnancy test the last one was 3 days ago but they were all negative I don't know what to do
|

replied February 23rd, 2012
HELP PLEASE
My period usually starts on the 11th of each month and ends the 16 its quit havey too
This month I was 5 days late and only had light spotting on and for a few days
My stomach has been nauseous mainly at night and I only want to eat blueberry beagles with strawberry cream cheese I get headaches threw out the day
Today I had some cramping but didn't last long
Me and my fiance have unprotected sex we use the pull out method
I've taken four pregnancy test the last one was 3 days ago but they were all negative I don't know what to do
|

replied October 31st, 2012
Please help
I am cramping and light period I also feel like I'm goin to get sick when I smell food plus my boobs are getting bigger. Could I be pregnant?
|
Quick Reply