Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

What Are You Guys Being For Halloween? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I LOVE Halloween, we're having a party this weekend & it's going to be so much fun! We're charging people $3 who don't want to have a good time & dress up & then we're having a best costume contest, winner gets $50! I'm still debating what I'm going to dress up as though. We're going tomorrow to get our costumes, I'm so excited! I wanted to be something dark & gothic like. No one would ever expect it out of me because I'm always wearing pink & tryin to look all cutesy. The only problem is I can't find a gothic costume that I like & when I find something I like, it would look horrible on me because I still have some baby fat left over. Here are some of the ideas I had, tell me what you guys think & what are you gonna dress up as!?

Sexy Strawberry

Pink Witchy La Bouf

Candy Corn Witch

Unhappily Ever After Tinkerbell
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I like the last one- cause i'm a goth lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
beckster wrote:
I like the last one- cause i'm a goth lol

I know I really really like the last one too! I'm just so worried it's going to fit too snug around my belly area & look soo stupid on me!
|

Especially eHealthy
i like the last one and the candy corn witch (so adorable!) the best.

i'm not dressing up. we're just taking finn to my parents' neighborhood so they can parade him around and show him off.

i wish we had somewhere to go. i love dressing up for halloween.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
ugh
i got a little red riding hood costume from spencer's and it was too small
and i can't take it back..
so i'm giving it to my friend
and giving up on the whole costume thing..

btw: i like #1 and the last one =)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Come over to my party B! We're taking Kaylee trick or treating next weekend, not sure what she's going to be yet though, I hope I find something for her tomorrow!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Marfa2107 wrote:
ugh
i got a little red riding hood costume from spencer's and it was too small
and i can't take it back..
so i'm giving it to my friend
and giving up on the whole costume thing..

btw: i like #1 and the last one =)

Aw that sucks! I was looking at some little red riding hood ones! I can't remember what website I was on but there was a "Little DEAD Riding Hood" .. It was cute though!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lol
well the lady told me they ran small
so i got a 14/16 and it was TINY
and it made me so fat..
so i gave up
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Marfa2107 wrote:
lol
and it made me so fat..
so i gave up

That is what I'm so afraid of! I don't want to wear an uncomfortable tight costume all night.

Anyone know of Party City or Spirt Halloween lets you try the costumes on?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Im not dressing up. last yr i was pregnant and thought about dressing up as a pregnant prostitute or something haha, as a joke , of course i didnt, the kids are dressing up though joseph as a scarecrow with a cute hat and jordynne as apumpkin. Smile if i was skinnier i would get a cute costume and parade around in it!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
tinkinpink84 wrote:
Im not dressing up. last yr i was pregnant and thought about dressing up as a pregnant prostitute or something haha, as a joke , of course i didnt, the kids are dressing up though joseph as a scarecrow with a cute hat and jordynne as apumpkin. Smile if i was skinnier i would get a cute costume and parade around in it!

Aww, scarecrow & a pumpkin, that's so cute!!
& trust me, I'm not skinny, I'm just going to let all of my negativity about my body go for the night though. Chances are everyone is going to be too drunk to know what I look like lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
Marfa2107 wrote:
lol
and it made me so fat..
so i gave up

That is what I'm so afraid of! I don't want to wear an uncomfortable tight costume all night.

Anyone know of Party City or Spirt Halloween lets you try the costumes on?

spirit does.. they have dressing rooms.

(atleast all the ones i've been to.)

have u checked out http://www.yandy.com/Shopping/products/cat egory_19.asp

?

they have a LOT of ideas and stuff.
|

Especially eHealthy
michelle, if you're self-conscious about your body i think you should stay away from the strawberry shortcake one. that looks *tight* and like it was made for a size 0.

diane, their costumes sound so cute! i'm keeping finn's a secret.
|

Especially eHealthy
i thought this one was pretty funny..

Hermione.. lol.
How trashy.. JK would be tiiiicked if she saw that.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
We don't celebrate Halloween but I love costumes and dressing up. So right after Halloween (or before if I really, really love the costume) I buy up the costumes and save them for *special* occasions. We're going away for the weekend in the beginning of November and I bought a sexy marie antoinette costume that's going with me....
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I've narrowed it down to either the candy corn witch or unhappily ever after tinkerbell. B, I really really like the strawberry shortcake one but I know it would look disgusting on me & to top that off I looked at the sizes available & it only goes up to a medium, so that's WAY far outta the question! Kay that sounds awesome!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
my vote is for the tinkerbell!
|

Especially eHealthy
Mich, you'l look hawt in anything you buy so get the sexiest thing you can find and pimp ur bottom all the way around town.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks Kay! I'm leaning more toward the tinkerbell one!
Hah & thanks Sandy Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
I looove he strawberry one but I love the last one best!! I was goth when I was younger. Im still dark but I dont let it show. I tryt to act "normal". My closet is mostly black and pink lol
|
12 >>