Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Have a Question- Anyone Can Answer

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I have been on birth control- the pill, for the past 2 months. I have not had a period since August 10th, and i took two test and they both said negative. COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Not likely.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Probably not
Your body is probably just adjusting to the BC and soon enough you will be back on track.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Highly unlikely. But if unsure of your hpt go get a blood test done to ease your mind
|

replied October 23rd, 2007
Ineed to Ask If Im Am Pregnant
i had sex last on june imissed my period and i had sex on june 15th and he had injacculated his sperm in side of me and i ihad no symptoms till the second week of june then istared feelsick and all ihave been doing is feeling sick im tierd sick but cant trow up it comes up and goes back down and it s werd i took three pregnacy test at home and they all came back positive but i went to the doctor and it came back negitive what should i do im 19 teen but i wont tell nothin to no body ineed answers asap
help................. nichole
|

Especially eHealthy
Go back to the doctor's office. You need medical care.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Re: Ineed to Ask If Im Am Pregnant
sexybooty wrote:
i had sex last on june imissed my period and i had sex on june 15th and he had injacculated his sperm in side of me and i ihad no symptoms till the second week of june then istared feelsick and all ihave been doing is feeling sick im tierd sick but cant trow up it comes up and goes back down and it s werd i took three pregnacy test at home and they all came back positive but i went to the doctor and it came back negitive what should i do im 19 teen but i wont tell nothin to no body ineed answers asap
help................. nichole

You took 3 tests at home and they were positive? Then the doctor's test was negative??
Consider going back for another test.
Your period is still late?
Are you experiencing any other symptoms besides the fatigue and nausea??
|