Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

middle of my chest feels tender under rib cage

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
hi Im 14 years old and just below my rib cage in the middle of my chest it feels tender and horrible when I touch it.Also it is really uncomfortable and always there I have to put my hand over it just because its so uncomfortable its not sore I only felt a stabbing pain once when I woke up. Please tell me what it is please I am really scared its something to do with the heart. Also I do not eat fruit at all I drink absolutely huge amounts of milk its all I drink, I do not smoke or drink and do not eat many sweets or chocolate and I get plenty exercise. Please tell me if its serious ill be so grateful ive had it for about 3 or 4 years or maybe more. And please give it to me in a way that I understand I dont get all those medical terms please ill be forever grateful Sad Sad Sad Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Silly Boy
i knw for a fact it isnt your heart calm down youve had it for four years its defienatley not your heart its probably the way your sleeping or your soo worked up its your muscles honestly your ok i gt anxiety and worry i gt loads of chest pains and tha!!!

heart pain wouldnt hurt when you touch it ""

and if it was your heart you would have had a heart attack the first week you had it silly calm down
|
Did you find this post helpful?