Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Vaginal Burning After Sex And Ejaculation

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
When I have sex with my boyfriend everything is fine until after he ejaculates. After ejaculation there is a mild to intense burning sensation for about a half hour. We do not use condoms because I am on the pill and both definately do not have any STDs. We have been having sex for over 4 years and this has only occured within the last 6 months or so. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I wonder if it has something to do with what he is eating... What your bf eats can affect his sperm.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I use to be like that a few months after my bf (now fiance) were having sex. It was more like friction because we weren't using condoms and I was on the pill. Eventually it went away because we started using lube. Like alot of it. For me it did burn when he ejaculated in me and for about 20 mins afterwards. Did u check down there to see if there was any kind of irritation? Mine was red down there around the opening of my vagina after sex.
|

Especially eHealthy
I think it is probably raw skin caused by friction, and the fact that then you're putting a salty mixture on raw skin: semen has salt in it.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Eiri wrote:
I think it is probably raw skin caused by friction, and the fact that then you're putting a salty mixture on raw skin: semen has salt in it.

yeah that's what my doc told me. So just try using some lube, it really helps!
|

replied July 6th, 2009
with me happens the same burns when he comes but only when im close to my period before that everything is normal
|

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2009
Supporter
it because around your period your vagina is drier that usual. try using lube it helps
|
Quick Reply