Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is white discharge normal every day? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
well............. Embarassed
is this normal.... Embarassed
pretty much everyday when i'm not on my period, its like i discharge heaps. i always have white stuff.. on my underwear everyday,,, its embarrassing...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper UnknownABC
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, unfortunately as long as it doesn't smell terrible and it's only your underwear it's perfectly normal. Some women wear mini pads at times when their discharge is heavier.
|

replied October 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Is White Discharge Normal Every Day?
little_lele89 wrote:
well............. Embarassed
is this normal.... Embarassed
pretty much everyday when i'm not on my period, its like i discharge heaps. i always have white stuff.. on my underwear everyday,,, its embarrassing...

Yep, as she said, it's totally 100% normal! I get it too!

I met a girl on this forum who had discharge so heavy she used tampons !(NEVER do that!) to try and block it!

Women have discharge to keep our insides clean. It's just like spit, or phlegm, or snot. It's natural, it's not icky... and it comes in handy for sex later on! (just spit and vagina lubrication, not snot or phlegm!)
|

replied October 6th, 2009
everyday white discharge
I too have vaginal discharge everyday..though it's not heavy,,quite milky white..and everyday..it wets my vagina when i become sexually excited..so is it normal?
|

replied October 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Yes it is completely normal it our bodys way of cleaning our vaginas..as long as it doesnt start smelling horrible then there is nothing to worry about...jenny
|

replied November 28th, 2009
hi..... go for a doctor first
|

replied December 8th, 2009
dont worry.. i get it constantly too. its a gurl thing
|

replied January 30th, 2010
white discharge
hey.......
i get white discharge too and it is present in my panty everyday...and well i sometimes get pimples at the mouth of my vagina...and feels itchy...nt always...at times ya...s it normal?
|

replied January 30th, 2010
white discharge
hey.......
i get white discharge too and it is present in my panty everyday...and well i sometimes get pimples at the mouth of my vagina...and feels itchy...nt always...at times ya...s it normal?
|

replied February 23rd, 2010
white discharge
can i ask something i i'm having a viginal discharge and smell like fish it is normal? i'm so scared to have a STI or STD i'm only 19
|

replied February 23rd, 2010
can i ask something i'm only 19 years old and i'm having a white discharge but when i smell it its smell like menstruation but not taht strong smell is it ok or normal? i'm scared i don't know what to do and i'n scared to have STI or STD help me please thanks
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2010
I Know the feeling
I get that discharge everyday as well....it makes me feel dirty all the time..so i wont even have sex with my boyfriend until i go wash up its embarrassing to me!
|

replied May 24th, 2010
i have the same problem... i change my panties at least 3 times a day if not more. i feel that i have way more discharge when i wear tight jeans or a thong, so i try to stay away from them unless i need to wear them... i usually carry spare panties in my purse to change into if i feel too nasty.,... i hate the feeling of being wet all the time, when its not needed
|

replied May 25th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
lhadyhanna, If the discharge smell at all, you need to see a doctor. A fishy discharge means a bacterial infection (most likely BV - Bacterial Vaginosis) and it should be treated with antibiotics. Don't worry, BV is not an STD.

Skatinangel05 and girl334, A normal cycle when you are not on the pill should at least have some dry days before and after your period and some creamy and 'raw egg white' wet days in the middle somewhere. If you do not have this, it may mean that you have a hormone imbalance. (On the other hand it might just be normal for you, your cycle and hormone levels)

If you are still on the pill Skatingangel, it can be caused by the hormones in the pill.

My suggestion will be to talk to your doctors about it when you see them again so that you can make sure it is not an infection and your hormones are ok. Until then I have only one word of advice 'panty liner'. OK, that is two words, but it is a single thing Smile Today's panty liners are really small and absorb a lot.

Take care!
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: DejaLanara 

replied May 31st, 2010
white discharge
i have it to i always thought it was thrush know reading all you statments i feel so much better thats its normal i guess ive never been a person to ask these questions before but im glad i have read all of your statments it was helpful and i now know its not me and all girls go through it
|

replied July 13th, 2010
i also have white discharge,usually not very much... sometimes more on hotter days. and it usually doesn't smell bad, but a slight odor is common for me. I did have a pap physical after my last partner and it came out fine. could i still have bacterial vaginosis or is it just how my body is?
|

replied November 13th, 2010
i usually have white discharge it is sticky and thick, and also has a some smell.everyday i find this discharge in my panty. and sometimes i fell some kind of pain in my lower abdominal. is this pain the reason of the white discharge. plz tell me am i having some kind of disease
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2011
Thank you
I'm 27 yrs old and always thought I was alone in this topic. I was greatful to come across so many that assured me its a 'women' thing and its okay. Thank you all for your questions, answers and advice.
|

replied January 18th, 2011
I am happy I came across this topic as well. I have gotten bv as well. My ex would get upset with me because I didnt wear like to wear the same panties all day, I tried to explain but its like he was blinded to anything about the woman body and he would accuse me of cheating when I wasn't. He abused me, and I still get upset sometimes thinking about the things he said to me, like about my private areas.
|

replied December 24th, 2011
Gokerr
It was a very smart move on your part to make him your ex. I've heard if a person accuses you of cheating, it's usually them doing the cheating! Good for you and hope you find someone more understanding.
|

replied March 25th, 2011
i too have this discharge and i take about three or four sheets of average toilet paper and fold them up and make a little pad in my panties and when i go to the bathroom i just it out when it gets dirty
|