Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Tongue Piercings And Oral

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Does a tongue piercing make head feel better?
Yes
No
66%  66%  [ 2 ]
33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Hey everyone I was just wondering "does a tongue ring make oral better for men?". The thought of making the pleasure double for my boyfriend just is like.. totally hot. I want to do it, plus it looks cool, so I was wondering, to a guy does a tongue piercing make head any better?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Well I have never had any complaints...

You have to be careful though, when you first get it pierced, it will take a while for it to heal...so no head for a while. I lost almost 10 pounds when I got mine done 12 years ago. My tongue took up my whole mouth from the swelling. Plus you will sound pretty funny for a while due to the swelling - and if they dont do it right and they put it to close to the tip of your tongue, then you will sound like you have a lisp when you have it in. You won't be able to eat much for a while. You will go through a ton of listerene from rinsing it out all the time...like every time you eat, drink, smoke, whatever...Oh and watch out for your teeth. myself and several friends have had many chiped teeth over the years. I bit into a piece of pizza once and chiped a large chunk of my molar off...Ouch!!! Not everyone is alike, and not everyone has these reactions, some people have far worse, and some have hardly any. Just up to the individual...

Just wanted to give you some warning. Tongue rings around for a long time, frankly Im suprised that they are still "in style"
|

replied October 17th, 2007
Thanks a lot, and I know you can't really eat with it when you first get it and a lot of people said they lost weight. That'd be a good thing for me. Razz
|
Quick Reply