Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Dizzy Flutters In Head- Really Scared :(

Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
Hi, I'm 20, and all day i've been having these weird feelings in my head, it's like dizzyness but it only lasts a second, like a little flutter.
When i woke up my eyes were bloodshot and sticky, and they're still very red and slightly sore, i don't know whether this is related.

My head feels kind of heavy too. I drank a coffee earlier, and at first i thought it was just caffeine, but that was a long time ago now and it's not gone.

It's probably nothing but it's really worrying me. And it's getting slightly worse.

A few weeks ago i kept getting a really heavy feeling in my heart, not pain but a strange tightness, i don't know if it's to do with that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 4th, 2009
I was soo scared to look this up!!! I have flutters on the right side of my head, and pressure like pain between my eyes and then here comes the headache. i have gotten very dizzy at times with the other symptoms. my chest and my feet seem to get heavy also and i twitch in my legs and my hands. i often see my finger move on it's on. SCARY!!!!!I think it mostly happen when i'm anxious like when i'm about to get off work!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?