Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Excessive Vaginal Moisture

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I've always had some "leakage" ever since I started being sexually active, and I've only had one partner who I am now engaged to. Anyway, about a month or so ago the excess moisture has gotten really bad down there. I think it is a mixture of sweat and discharge. It is so bad that during 1 class it will soak through to my jeans, and it makes it smell really bad. It makes it uncomfortable for me to walk too. I've tried wearing pads (scented) all the time, but it still soaks through. I wash well and I blow dry down there. I've also tried feminine powder to soak it up, but that only helps for about an hour. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes. It sounds like you may have some kind of infection. Discharge is normal but discharge that smells offensive is not. You may have a bacterial infection or something else. Go see a doctor.
|

replied September 30th, 2009
Excessive vaginal moisture
I know what your talking about I have alot of excess moisture but mine usually isnt bad smelly just smells like vagina and its not as bad as yours but its just started. I dont know if its because I am back on birthcontrol after being off of it or what it is.
|