Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hard Belly Button --- Could I Be Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Could I be pregnant if below my belly button is hard? Which is the lower abdominal i assume. I mean my tummy has gotten bigger the last two months (not by much) but i haven't gain any weight. I had nothing but fingered by my bf... but i'm not sure if had anything on his hands..

I have been walking a lot(A LOT) the last few months (since july) more than i have a year ago... so could it just mean my tummy is just building muscles?.. or am i preg? Because i've lost weight and i've been really tired.

because I had symptoms of sore breast, sicking feeling and an odd two periods a month thing happening since august..bright red when i have my period. They usually last 3 to 4 days. I thought i couldn't be preg until i found out pregnant women do have their periods during pregnancy. I'm only 16 and i'd like to avoid taking a preg test if i am not positive.

please help.. i'm serious.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
okay look here
if YOU have had UNPROTECTED sex then YES you COULD be PREGNANT

calm down
it could be pms symptoms
or lots of other things
|

Especially eHealthy
Why avoid taking a pregnancy test? It will put your mind at ease.
|

If you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant. You've been having alot of the symptoms I've been having. If its been two months you really need to find out. Its been two months for me too. But i plan on taking a test.
|

User Profile
replied October 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Could I Be?
aznxbabi wrote:
Could I be pregnant if below my belly button is hard? Which is the lower abdominal i assume. I mean my tummy has gotten bigger the last two months (not by much) but i haven't gain any weight. I had nothing but fingered by my bf... but i'm not sure if had anything on his hands..

Okay if there was something on your boyfriends fingers then yes you can get pregnant. but the chances are very slim.
|

replied October 29th, 2007
ur prolly just bloated
|

Especially eHealthy
Guys!! Read the girl's post!! SHE HAS NEVER HAD SEX.

She cannot be pregnant, period. I have never, ever heard of a girl becoming pregnant from fingering. Fingers do not ejaculate sperm people! Even if he had some sperm on his fingers, it's extremely unlikely she became pregnant from it.

I think you are building muscles up. If you are worried about pregnancy, then just go buy a test and pee on it already.
|

Experienced User
ok, if he ejaculated and got sperm or even precum on his hands and then entered you it is possible you could be pregnant. it only takes 1 sperm but the likelyhood is slim. mind you i have known people who have gotten pregnant while using birthcontrol such as the pill and condoms. nothing is 100% aside from abstenance. chances are that its just hormones. when you are as young as you are your hormones usually arnt too regular or predictable. i remember being 13 and thinking i was pregnant for similar reasons with the exception that i hadnt even kissed a boy. it was just my body misbehaving. also, when you are scared to tend to be more aware of changes in your body that would normally have taken place unnoticed.
either which way, it never hurts to take a test.
good luck
|

replied October 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I wonder why she doesn't want to take a pregnancy test? Is it possible she doesn't know what that is?
|

replied November 8th, 2007
I Was Wondering????
if you don't use any protection at all and he pulls out b4 even cuming in a girl can pre cum gets you pregnant???
|

replied November 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: I Was Wondering????
SHIANNE wrote:
if you don't use any protection at all and he pulls out b4 even cuming in a girl can pre ejaculate gets you pregnant???

Yes. Always use birth control!
|

replied November 10th, 2007
Experienced User
even precum can contain sperm, just not as much as ejaculate. pulling out is NOT a method of birth control... neither is standing up right after, internal flushes, the full moon or keeping your fingers crossed Wink
condoms are cheap and readily available, i reccomend it... after all, its easier to change a condom than a diaper.
|

replied November 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
lol!
|

replied November 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Guys!! Read the girl's post!! SHE HAS NEVER HAD SEX.

She cannot be pregnant, period. I have never, ever heard of a girl becoming pregnant from fingering. Fingers do not ejaculate sperm people! Even if he had some sperm on his fingers, it's extremely unlikely she became pregnant from it.

I think you are building muscles up. If you are worried about pregnancy, then just go buy a test and pee on it already.

haha!!! too funny!
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.