Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Burning?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I have got this burning sensation 2 times today.....once earlier this morning and just a few mins ago. I've had this weird burning sensation in my vaginal area but really where the pee comes from not actually my viginia. It dosen't feel like a UTI because it only last for a few seconds and dosen't ause me the urge to pee. Anyone else had this or know what it could be? I'm 24 weeks now if that matters at all.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 14th, 2007
im 24 weeks and had the exact same thing this morning.. it only happened once.. don't really know what caused it..
|

Extremely eHealthy
weird huh?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I've done that a few times while being pregnant. I'm not sure what causes it. I found that if I avoided sex for a few days that it would go away on its own.
|

replied October 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
monkeygirl22 wrote:
I've done that a few times while being pregnant. I'm not sure what causes it. I found that if I avoided sex for a few days that it would go away on its own.

SEX???? I've been avoiding that for the majority of my pregnancy!!!! Laughing
|

User Profile
replied October 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Hmm i've had it a couple of times too but in my 1st trimester I had bacterial vaginosis which felt similiar so???
|
Quick Reply