Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Implantation Bleeding 2 Days After Period?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i posted in the am i pregnant forum but im starting to get paranoid now.

On 7th Oct i had unprotected sex with my bf, on the 9th i started with bad cramping and a light period (i was due a period). it lasted 1.5-2 days. But on the 13th i had light cramps and a little bit brown discharge, also a little discharge today. Im not 100% regular so not sure what is going on. Getting paranoid it might be implantation bleeding, but not sure if because i had a period (allbeit light) that i can do a test yet or if this 'bleeding' is just from my period. when is the earliest i can do a test? do you think my mind is just imagining things?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
that bleeding could have been anything
from a light period to implantation bleeding
i think the earliest you can do a test is 14-19 days after
unprotected sex..

are you on any form of birth control
or are you trying for a child?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Brown discharge immediately after a period sounds like the aftermath of the period, to be honest.
|

no im not on any birth control, and we're not exactly ttc..we're just seeing if anything will happen for us. also noticed ive been tired the past few days, not sure if its too early to be a symptom or im just not sleeping enough.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
yah it is too early to see any type of symptom
and as Laura (ayamiyaki) said, the brown discharge does sound like
the aftermath of period

wait another week and test if you still think that you're pregnant
and good luck =)
|