Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Holy!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My sister's boyfriend asked her to marry him yesterday!

This news made me cry, haha I'm so excited and happy for her.

I'm at my moms to use to internet, I don't have it at home. Me and Nathan are going by to Rogers to get it (hopefully) set up.

I hope everyone is doing really good! And Bridget I hope your big day is awesome!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I miss & love you, Tanya!

How is Rowan? & Nathan? How are YOU?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Congrats to your sister!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aw that's so neat, how did he do it?

Congrats to your sister!
|

replied October 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks for the three replies guys.

My sister and her boyfriend have been together since they were 15, their 21 now. I don't know how he did it I haven't talked to her yet. I was just really excited to tell you guys and hear from you guys, not sure why now.

Rowan and Nathan are good, I'm horrible.
|

Especially eHealthy
i wish steven propsed to me Sad it was well i think we should get married.

y r u horrible? i thought things were looking better
|

Extremely eHealthy
Erik is here for a week and I was with him a while ago and he told me I had to go change Rowan's last name to include his last name, and I said no, and he said he's taking me to court and making me do it and that he's going to go get full custody of her (HA).

Then he told me to get out of his car and walk home (which I didn't do). So we had a yelling match.

Rowan was not with us at this time, just for everyones information.

I'm just in a bad mood and I sat at home crying by myself because Nathan is at work and things are just stinky and complicated today.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry that you are having a hard time. I don't think he can make you change her last name to his if you don't want. Let him pay all of the court expenses and have the judge tell him "no".
|

Especially eHealthy
lol that kid is so funny. like hed ever get full custody of her hes seen her what? 5 times since she was born? and he cant make you change her last name, its totally up to u like if u marry someone.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yay about the proposal and that sucks with Erik. Neil is being a complete .... too so I know how irt feels- its SO frustrating.
|

User Profile
Supporter
if he wasnt present when you gave birth then you do not have to have his name on besides he would of had to be there to sign it at the time and he wasnt riht
|

Especially eHealthy
he cant force u to give Rowan his name. Thats just insane. What a jerk.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's great that your sister got engaged. The whole situation with Erik sucks though. You shouldn't have to give Rowan his last name when he does nothing for her.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Confused I really don't think the court is going to allow him to change Rowan's last name. What a poop.

Congrats to your sister
|

User Profile
replied October 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm sorry that you're horrible, Tanya Sad I love you. Erik needs a swift kick in the butt.
|